cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New customer offers

hello, i bought a now tv device and started the 2 week free trial last week. Tonight i decided to sign up for the new customer 6 month tv & movie deal, only to be told that as i have used the free trial i'm not classed as a new customer, anyone else had this issue

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

hello, i bought a now tv device and started the 2 week free trial last week. Tonight i decided to sign up for the new customer 6 month tv & movie deal, only to be told that as i have used the free trial i'm not classed as a new customer, anyone else had this issue

Unfortunately, as you have used the trial the system will no longer see you as a new customer @Anonymous User This is becuase, to get these offers you have to go through a specific link to enable the offer 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in a similar situation, bought a now tv stick that came with a 2 month entertainment pass (never had it before so wasn't sure if it would be any good). Fired it up and also did the intro trial on kids and movies. Now that I have seen its worth subscribing for longer I was going to commit for a year and get the 12 month passes for all of the above, but nowtv puts you in a loop so there's no way to buy them as I no longer qualify having taken the intro offers.

My question is this: why would people subscribe for a year without having first seen if its worth it or not, and how does trialling the service for a fortnight to see if its for you or not make you an existing customer, not worthy of any discounts for committing to the service for a further year??!!

Really wasn't expecting this kind of thing only 2 weeks into using nowtv, very disappointing. I've cancelled all my passes and am waiting for the rest to run out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good to see how nowtv respond to customers concerns (in this case not at all). Dreadful....