Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New customer offer link not working

Hi,

Some help please would be great.

I joined on 16/07/18 because I saw the current July offer of 50% off TV Entertainment and Cinema passes bundle when buying 6 months upfront.  I also purchased 6 months broadband and talk and a TV Stick.  The TV Stick and the broadband stuff got ordered fine and arrived.  However, the TV Passes Bundle offer didn't get applied.

So I tried doing it again but this time the link didn't work, it just redirected me back to the confirmation of my prior order for the TV Stick...

So I contacted live chat and to make a very long and annoying story shorter I was transferred back and forth being told it was the wrong department and they couldn't help. I was then reffered to technical team and had to chase them up via email. Finally, today, I have been sent a voucher code - but that's it, no instructions or anything.  As far as I can see if I use this code it will only work for a 1 month pass (I can't buy a bundle of multiple passes) so it's not the same as the offer I signed up for, and the whole reason I joined as a new customer was for that reason.

Any ideas why the offer link isn't working for me, how else I can get this applied to my account or generally what I should do?

Thanks a lot.

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The 50% offer is for new customers only, so that would explain why trying to purchase it again afterwards wasn't working. Codes can be for offers and discounts as well as one-month passes but I'm not sure how you'd retrospectively apply an offer code across two passes, so if I was you I'd go back to live chat and ask them to check the code to see what it is for and (assuming you are happy with it) help you apply the code. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy.  Sadly I have contacted live chat and email help support to try and find out what the code does and have had no help, I just keep being bounced back and forth between departments.  I’ve also highlighted the fact that any discount would need to be applicable to 6 months worth of TV Entertainment and Cinema (which I’m happy to pay for up front as per the initial offer) but this seems to be being ignored.

Quite confused and disappointed by it now, I joined because of that offer and don’t see why it should be so difficult for them to either apply it for me or give me some clear resolution instructions. At the end of the day they were advertising it to gain new customers and (certainly where I’m concerned) they’ve not delivered.  Not sure what else to do.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry to hear you are not getting anywhere. As a fellow customer there's not really anything else I can do for you, so you might just have to try and keep persevering with email support. However I will tag a couple of the NOW TV Team to see if they reply to you directly on here, not sure when they are next on though. Good luck!

@Tony-D @Anonymous User is there anything you can do? thx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Anonymous User

Hi Guys, I am trying to get further information on this, from what ive gathered it is still under investigation alot of customers are currently unable to purchase the season pass, it looks to be an issue with the card issuer, as this amount is not common for NOWTV the card issuer may be blocking it, we are suggesting to contact the bank to double check this. In the mean time i will be sure to keep you updated if i hear anything else.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When clicking on this link: https://signup.nowtv.com/single?productId=UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

it takes "DOES NOT" direct you to a page in which you are asked to comfirm that you want the offer, hense banks denying payments is totally not true.

Send a link in a reply to this message to the page in which we are asked to confirm that we want to go ahead with the transaction and maybe's that may work.

THE LINK ABOVE REDIRECTS YOU BACK TO HOME PAGE FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS: https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

Can't see why this is being made as an excuse, people have contacted their banks and tried using differenr browsers(also a up in the air excuse) to no avail.

If it is a genuine banking error, then why don't you put out an official press release on the issue at hand?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does it have to take that this issue is to be put all over the UK PRESS for any action to be taken, or even start giving customers a fit and proper customer service that has been shocking for years?