cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New box with Free passes not applied during setup, told go to LIve Chat, but doesn't work

I have a new Now TV box which should have Free Passes for 1 month for SkyCinema, Entertainment, Kids and one day for SkySport.

At the end of the setup process, I got an on-screen message saying there was a problem setting up the free passes and please go to Live Chat.

The Live Chat button does nothing. I have trawled through google on how to sort this out but there is no email support, and whenever I get as far as the LIve Chat button it does nothing.
How do I contact support?

If anyone has an email please let me know,

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, have left a message on help page. They said that they will look into it. I won't hold my breath !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here although i have been on to live chat who haven't exactly covered themselves in glory.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchased a NOW TV STICK ( With 1 month free entertainment pass)!!

At the end of set a messaged appeared saying there was a problem with adding the pass. Ive tried live chat button, however it dosn't work. How do i contact customer care to get this rectified?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am looking for answers to this. I have the exact same problem. Where do you go from here.

Absolutely ridiculous that you can't talk to anyone.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try this link for live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

The live chat software seems to be sensitive on different browsers and any ad blocking software on it,

So if no luck with your main browser, try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

Should you still have no joy, complete the web form on the same link page above.