cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Now TV Sky Sports Pass - Issue

Hi all

I wanted to make the most of the Sky Sports pass offer for 3 months at £25.00 a month.

Somehow I managed to buy it on 18th June for the full price of £33.99. I then tried to add the offer on here for the 3 months at £25 which has been added to my account but will start on the 18th July! I won't need it for 4 months in any case. Is there anyway i can change this?

It's frustrating that we are unable to talk to someone on live chat on here.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

How long due you want the Sports Pass for 3 months at £25 per month to run ?

If you wish you can cancel the rolling monthly offer of £25 per month in either during month 1, month 2 or the third final month of the £25 monthly offer.

Where you are not committed to the full 3 months sports deal.

Can't help sorry about you accidentally buying the £33.99 pass before taking the further 3 months £25 per month deal.

You could try live chat for some sort of refund or partial credit against the £33.99 sports pass where live chat is open for business. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to post the link for live chat.

Open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green live chat button to click on.

If live chat doesn't open or work for you, then try a different internet browser or device with an internet browser on it.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/i-have-a-query-about-my-bill-or-payment-date 

Also ignore the spelling mistakes on my previous post.

Should live chat not budge with refunding you for the £33.99 pass, and the £33.99 pass is still running on your account, then to take advantage of the 3 months at £25 per month offer don't cancel the pass until you are in either month one, two, or three of the £25p/m offer.

Where the month you want to cancel is dependant on how long you want the three month deal to last.