cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LB3
Mentor

New Broadband but can’t get lower price Entertainment deal

Hi folks

I just joined NOW broadband as a new customer, waiting for the setup. I was already an entertainment member with a discount until July (£6.99) since 2017.

I cancelled the Entertainment pass since with the Broadband it said I could get £6.99 for 12 months, and I only had the discount until July.

However it still doesn’t give me the option to select to have 12 months discount on Entertainment since the Entertainment pass is still running until later this month, even though I’ve cancelled it.

Is there a way around this? I could have got my partner to sign up instead but the incentive was for new broadband customers so I don’t see why it should be different.

Thanks

LB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @LB3 

You can't take another offer with NOW unless you are within 30 days of the final month of the existing offer or if you cancel and once the date you can watch up too has finished then you can take up another offer if available.

If it was me i would jump over to NOW live chat and explain to them you want the 12 month Entertainment offer because you just signed up to their NOW Broadband service.

Click on the green chat online button from this link page below to reach out to them.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @LB3 

You can't take another offer with NOW unless you are within 30 days of the final month of the existing offer or if you cancel and once the date you can watch up too has finished then you can take up another offer if available.

If it was me i would jump over to NOW live chat and explain to them you want the 12 month Entertainment offer because you just signed up to their NOW Broadband service.

Click on the green chat online button from this link page below to reach out to them.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

LB3
Mentor

Thanks! All sorted now following your advice 🙂