cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nestle Promotion - Issue When Claiming Free Sports Day Pass

Just thought I'd post about an issue I had this morning when trying to claim a free Sports Day Pass with regards to the recent Nestle Promotion.

During this promotion I won a couple of free passes and I have previously claimed a free Entertainment Voucher with no issues..... the second Pass that I won I was saving to use for a Sports Day Pass..... saving for a day of Sport that seemed interesting and Todays Celtic v Rangers clash was that day.

However, claiming the Pass didn't go as smoothly as with Pass number one...... following all the links from emails through to my account then suggested that the Pass wasn't valid????  Tried several times and still, not valid...... however, after a few minutes of wondering what was wrong, I finally noticed that I had been taken in to the section for Monthly Sports Pass and not the Day Pass as per the offer.  Basically then went to Sports Day Pass section and applied code...... success!!!!!

I've seen on this Forum various versions of problems with trying to claim Passes via this Nestle offer.... so if anyone is having issues with the Sports Day Pass not being valid/recognised, just make sure the links have taken you to the Day Pass section and not to the Month Pass section.

5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Good spot. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User Good spot. 🙂

@caseyb1993

It did take me several minutes to spot it mind you......... I was beginning to get rather gutted that some issue was going to stop me watching the Old Firm game, that I was completely missing the big black letters that were saying Monthly Sports Pass!!!!!

All good in the end, just rather weird it initially took me to the wrong Pass!!!!!

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous UserI've just claimed a Sports Day Pass I won a while ago and had the same issue. Took me two tries at it to spot it was the wrong section.

It's a bit of a shame that each pass has its own 'apply a voucher' field and that there's not just one section where any voucher can be applied.

I think the competition ended on July 15th apart from two 'catch all' draws. So few fresh winning emails should be sent out, but winners can still claim their passes until 15.04.19.

I won mine on June 3rd, so I hope that at least some later winning emails might have had the link corrected.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM

I only just spotted this offer a few days before that 15th July cut-off for the daily prize win...... so both my confirmation e-mails were from mid-July, so the wrong link was still there a few weeks after your early June email........ you wonder if this link issue has been there permanently??? but as you say, there won't be many more winners going forward.

It's amazing how long it took me to realise it was the wrong section, despite the big black letters..... I couldn't see the woods for the trees, or whatever that proverb is!!!!

Funnily enough, when I was in my local Morrisons the other day they had put the Nestle / Now TV promotion chocolate bars box back on the tobacco counter...... a few disappointed folk might be right disappointed that the daily prize is well out of date.  I gave it a close look in case it was a new version of the offer, but no joy, it was the old one!!!!

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@DarylM

I only just spotted this offer a few days before that 15th July cut-off for the daily prize win...... so both my confirmation e-mails were from mid-July, so the wrong link was still there a few weeks after your early June email........ you wonder if this link issue has been there permanently???

@Anonymous User  Since I did the competition near the start of the offer and you did it near the end, my assumption now is that the link to the wrong section was sent out to everyone who claimed a Sports Day Pass. 

If people are saving it for a specific day, there will still be people being sent to the wrong section.  That can't be changed now, unless Now TV put a notice on the landing page saying that Nestle winners should go to the Day Pass section instead.  But as the competition has ended for new entries, it might not be worth it.

Pretty much all of the Kit Kats I see in the shops at the moment still have the competition on them.  I assume due to a long shelf life.  This is what the 'catch all' draws are for - so that people can still enter, but with fewer prizes to be won.  Sometimes I forget that the competition is long over and I've claimed all 4 passes anyway and almost go to buy one before I remember Smiley Happy

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.