Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWtv 1 week Skysports pass won't ativate

Hi Guys

Can't activate my 1 week skysports nowtv voucher code

Have input in upper case and lower case, checked it 3 times to be correct but still no go, I am logged into my account too and am doing it from my PC

Any help appreciated on resolving the problem!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The last two 7 day Sports voucher codes that i attempted to apply to my account didn't work for me, where i tried everything i could think of.

I am assuming your voucher code is less than 12 months old ?

You haven't got another Sports Day Pass saved on your account or an active month sports pass running on your account ?

You may have to contact NOW live chat (use the green chat button from the link below).

Live chat may refer you back to the Retailer that sold you the voucher code or they may give you a refund that will be credited on your account, because i believe NOW don't offer 7 day Sports pass vouchers anymore (even if it's a replacement code 😠).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
starman73
Elite

There are no weekly sports passes anymore, and yours has probably expired.  You can try now tv chat and see if they can help, but I doubt they will.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
daft question, is the voucher still within date?

Head onto live chat to see what NOW staff can do for you. Just make sure to click “chat online”.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The last two 7 day Sports voucher codes that i attempted to apply to my account didn't work for me, where i tried everything i could think of.

I am assuming your voucher code is less than 12 months old ?

You haven't got another Sports Day Pass saved on your account or an active month sports pass running on your account ?

You may have to contact NOW live chat (use the green chat button from the link below).

Live chat may refer you back to the Retailer that sold you the voucher code or they may give you a refund that will be credited on your account, because i believe NOW don't offer 7 day Sports pass vouchers anymore (even if it's a replacement code 😠).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep its within 12 months old

I do have a £5.99 credit on my account from last may 2020 when a mobile pass was credited back to my account but no pass running at the moment..

Thanks for replying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hitting that big green button just takes me in a loop back to the same page..

Wow can't believe how difficult it is to get help with an issue via some sort of CS

Could it be closed.. it says help between the hours of 8pm and midnight

I'm flummoxed

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try a different internet browser when clicking on the green chat online button from the link.