cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV with preloaded One Month Sky Cinema pass not working

So according to the box, I get the One Month Cinema Pass redeemed as I set up, but it's not working. It's still asking me if I want the seven day free trial then pay. What do I do as I cannot find a fix to this. This is on hte Now TV Smart Stick.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have setup the stick have you gone to My Account (person symbol if using a mobile) whilst signed in on here with the account details you used to setup the stick.

Then go to the Passes & Vouchers section to see if there is a message at the top of the screen page that says something like Vouchers Waiting for You with a link that you need to click on to start any saved vouchers on your account ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem. Is there a solution to this? Can someone at Now look into it please. There is no customer service number and the “bot” is just a menu screen. I’ve not been able to watch for a week but have bought a new stick with sky preloaded. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if anything on this similar linked thread below helps.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/My-preloaded-Now-TV-passes-do-not-show-on-my-box-account-black/m-p/544425#M15238