cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW sports mobile membership

I recently purchased a NOW Sports day pass which included 5 months free NOW Sports Mobile Membership. I received an email today advising that my Sports Mobile Membership has been added to my account and all I had to do was log in and start watching. I have the NOW app and I’m logged in but when I try to watch one of the five Sky Sports channels (Sky Sports Premier League, News, Racing, Action and Arena) the message reads ‘NOW Membership Required’ you’ll need a NOW Sports Membership to watch this on this device.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you also go to the NOW website to double check the Mobile Sports Membership is showing on your account ?

Sometimes downloading a fresh new NOW App from your smartphone Apps Store, then power down the phone, then restart the phone and sign into the NOW App with the account details that your Mobile Sports Membership was on.

i believe another forum member had to delete the smartphone from their registered device list and then played one of the five channels to get the Mobile Membership to work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I’ve encountered the exact same problem, even tho the Sports Monike Membership is showing on “My Account”