cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dips
Mentor

NOW TV won't offer a Sports discount offer if you're not set to receive marketing :(

Bit of an obvious point, hopefully it helps someone else - I was hoping for the £19.99 a month offer for the F1 season, that I've received for the last several years.

I must have turned marketing emails off at some stage in the last year and now, NOW TV via chat say there's nothing they can do.

So I hope no-one else makes the same mistake -> make sure your marketing offers are set to 'on' ! I won't be paying £34 a month, so I hope the radio commentary is decent!

16 REPLIES 16
redchiz1
Champion 2

Just to reinforce what others have said, allowing marketing emails is no guarantee of receiving "selected customer" offers. 

Dips
Mentor

Appreciate everyone's thoughts - I find it flabbergasting that not everyone receives the offer and I'm sorry that so many of you haven't received e-mails. Everyone I personally know and who signed up previously, has.

I can't imagine by what criteria their 'system' makes the decision. But it's clearly leading to a lot of disapointment.

gejandcj
Scholar

It's the pull it out of our a**** method.

Dips
Mentor

:'D

I wish I could disagree mate!

F1FanDan
Scholar

Mine's always been turned on and while on 13 January I had a football-related sports membership email offer, I've never had an F1 one!

Hawden
Mentor

£21 a month for 12 months + 1 month free boost at https://www.nowtv.com/watch-f1-online. This did not appear in my offers, nor email.

redchiz1
Champion 2

That is the general deal available to anyone, as expected announced just before the first weekend of the season.