cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Vouchers

There is an offer on groupon for sky cinema and entertainment for 6 months for £49.99 I keep clicking on it but it goes straight to NOW TV but with no code. Has anyone else bought this and if so where did you get the code?? The offer runs out on the 5th April. I have messaged Groupon but no response. 

If anyone could help that would be great

DEAL

Sky Cinema and Entertainment 6 Month Bundle for Just £49.99 at NOW TV - Saving 60%!

Enjoy this 6 month bundle for only £49.99 at NOW TV.

Get Deal

•  

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As Live chat is unavailable I would suggest filling out this form and await a reply. 

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

Not ideal but the only option that seems to be working. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hiya

Ok thank you for that
Will try

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Could be possible it's a new customer deal only or an exclusive offer only for certain customers (normally customers who haven't used the nowtv service in a long while and nowtv are trying to tempt them back).

It is hard to keep up with all these different nowtv offers floating around out there which sometimes varies from customer to customer like when taking up a retention offer when cancelling a pass.

Personally i don't like these type of offers for new customers or customers who don't use the nowtv service regularly and it makes a lot of loyal customers angry (including me).

Check if there is any exclusive offers on your My Account > Passes & Vouchers page.

I always tend to get deals on a Kids Pass, where this type of offer is no use to me 😡.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hiya

Ok thank you for the info
Its an offer on Group-on quite a few NOW TV deals on there to be honest. I am a NOW TV subscriber just thought this is a great deal due to the lockdown