Just seen this news

£195 for sky’s f1 pass

includes all 8 channels

availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
Keith_F1
Mentor

You don't get FP and quali with that though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can get all the races and qualifying live for £165, if you buy 5 Now TV Sky Sports Month passes for £25 each and 4 £10 week passes from independent retails like Argos, PC World and Wilko. Then start the month passes on the 15th of March (for the first 3 races), 27th April (3 races), 7th June (3 races), 30 August (4 races) and 11th of October (3 races), and use the weekly passes to cover the other 4 races (excluding the GB Grand Prix which is live on C4).

awk
Mentor

And then factor in that you will probably miss some races (especially as you can not record it).  It currently looks like I will be overseas for 4 races and I also struggle with some of the really early starts - so need to work out best mix of monthly, weekly, daily and C4 highlights for when in the UK.  I can usually watch for free on Terestrial in France and Spain - and can usually pick up German or Austrian on satellite when in Greece.  Commentary is a bit of a challenge, but you soon pick it up.

I have no interest in other channels, so the pass will need to less than £150 to make it attractive.

Also, I don’t understand why they dont make it a single channel pass (F1) - I wonder if there is a technical issue (we didn’t know we would want to do that when we designed it)?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you should also factor in that some of the races and exspecially qualifying are likely to be available for free to Now TV entertainment customers.  Sky/Now TV have a history of screening live sports on Sky 1 (like the first day of the Ryder Cup, and Premier League matches), presumabably as tempters to purchase sports passes or a full Sky Sports subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good news guys. The Now Tv F1 pass will launch tomorrow (Tuesday 5th) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well if you would like to elaborate!! Price/ sources??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The guy who wrote the Daily Express article about it tweeted me. It seems it was supposed to launch 2 March but they delayed it (maybe cos weekends is when people get round to doing things like ordering a Sky contract). Don’t know about price. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can get in now I think, will this give me access to the F1 channels every weekend regardless of race weekend or not, it looks like they are showing indycar as well on this channel.

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-f1-online#ib-section-section-3

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does this include access to all the other sports channels?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quick question (I’m new to Now TV). If you subscribe to the F1 Season Ticket do you have to watch all the races live, e.g. 05:10 UK time for Australian Grand Prix, or can you watch on catch up / on demand? Thanks.