Nevill3
Mentor

Re: NOW TV F1 season pass 2019: £195

If you go through Top Cash Back you get £5.00 back even for existing members

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can get in now I think, will this give me access to the F1 channels every weekend regardless of race weekend or not, it looks like they are showing indycar as well on this channel.

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-f1-online#ib-section-section-3

0 Thanks
Catswhiska
Scholar

Does this include access to all the other sports channels?

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quick question (I’m new to Now TV). If you subscribe to the F1 Season Ticket do you have to watch all the races live, e.g. 05:10 UK time for Australian Grand Prix, or can you watch on catch up / on demand? Thanks.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User Since there is no catchup or on-demand for sports, you have to either watch live or see if there is a repeat showing at a time when you are able to watch (or record the highlights on Channel 4).

If you want to watch the practice sessions for the Austalian GP on Friday, practice 1 starts at 12:30 AM. Hardly worth going to bed on Thursday night.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As of last year they repeat the races during the day thats not to say they will this year but cant see why they wouldn’t 

unfortunately there isnt a way to record the live event as far as I know

im in two minds to get the season ticket as with cleaver viewing and seeing the GB GP on channel 4 live you can get away with buying 

5x month passes £125.00

4x weekly passes £40.00

total £165.00 you get all the same channels on sky apart from when your passes are not active. The other plus is if you dont fancy a race you could make it cheaper for instance I’m not a lover of Monaco great place but the racing can be very hit and miss i could just change the configuration of the passes to miss it.

however if you cant be bothered with the faff the season give you wall to wall sport

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something else to bare in mind, I have set mine up yesterday and being a bit old school behind the times with technology I have had to order super fast fibre broadband as the stream with normal internet couldn't keep up. So just putting it out there, new router came this morning!! Will let you know results!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s funny I didn’t suffer with buffering last year when our village only had 7mb however i am only about a mile away from the repeater with 2 houses between. We have 40MB now so hoping it will be the same

0 Thanks
BITM2007
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

Something else to bare in mind, I have set mine up yesterday and being a bit old school behind the times with technology I have had to order super fast fibre broadband as the stream with normal internet couldn't keep up. So just putting it out there, new router came this morning!! Will let you know results!

Unlimted broadband is also all but essiential, streaming eats up your data allowance at an alarming rate.

0 Thanks