Just seen this news

£195 for sky’s f1 pass

includes all 8 channels

availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Chinese GP is also likely to be on Sky One, I've heard nothing regarding Sky continueing to broadcast the season on their entertainments channels beyond that, except that they may trial a highlights show on Pick.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have given up on buying the pass because of incompetence of Now tv and as I already have the entertainment pass I can now watch the first three races on Sky one for free, I’ll watch the British GP on C 4. As for the rest of the year I will buy a £25 or £10 pass and I reckon I’ll save around £50, tough on Now tv for being so incompetent.

Sky Sports Months Passes can be purchased from the Currys PC World Ebay site for £21.75, using voucher code  PLAY15 on the payment page.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113563772969?ul_noapp=true

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As of last year they repeat the races during the day thats not to say they will this year but cant see why they wouldn’t 

unfortunately there isnt a way to record the live event as far as I know

im in two minds to get the season ticket as with cleaver viewing and seeing the GB GP on channel 4 live you can get away with buying 

5x month passes £125.00

4x weekly passes £40.00

total £165.00 you get all the same channels on sky apart from when your passes are not active. The other plus is if you dont fancy a race you could make it cheaper for instance I’m not a lover of Monaco great place but the racing can be very hit and miss i could just change the configuration of the passes to miss it.

however if you cant be bothered with the faff the season give you wall to wall sport

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV are very frustrating advertising a product without information as to how to get it. The F1 season pass 

Ive tried messenger

email

community post 

facebook

i cant find a telephone number to call

come on NOWTV give us a clue

Keith_F1
Mentor

Any queries to NowTV I do through their live chat on the website. So much easier and quicker.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
They are saying no to the f1 season pass
Keith_F1
Mentor

Who is "they"?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I sent NOWTV this link they replied saying it wasn’t from them and currently haven’t any information regarding this season.

Depending if you only want to see the race day the cheapest method is a day pass as channel 4 are showing the british GP live so it’s only 20 races to pay
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buying 20 x £8.99 Sky Sports Day passes is not the cheapest way to watch F1.

You can buy 5 x £25 Now TV Sky Sports month passes and 4 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports week passes, from independent retails like Argos, PC World and Wilko and watch all the quaifying and races for £165.