Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar 2

Re: F1 on Sky One

@ClockEnd wrote:

@F1totheend wrote:

I have given up on buying the pass because of incompetence of Now tv and as I already have the entertainment pass I can now watch the first three races on Sky one for free, I’ll watch the British GP on C 4. As for the rest of the year I will buy a £25 or £10 pass.

If a few races are on Sky One then I guess I just buy day/week/month passes as and when needed.   Will use a month from 30 March - 29 April as there is a lot of football as well as 3 Grand Prix. 

The Bahain GP and qualifying has been confirmed as being on Sky One, as well as Sky Sports F1 and Main Event

Highlighted
Expert 2

@BITM2007 wrote:

@ClockEnd wrote:

@F1totheend wrote:

I have given up on buying the pass because of incompetence of Now tv and as I already have the entertainment pass I can now watch the first three races on Sky one for free, I’ll watch the British GP on C 4. As for the rest of the year I will buy a £25 or £10 pass.

If a few races are on Sky One then I guess I just buy day/week/month passes as and when needed.   Will use a month from 30 March - 29 April as there is a lot of football as well as 3 Grand Prix. 

The Bahain GP and qualifying has been confirmed as being on Sky One, as well as Sky Sports F1 and Main Event

Might not need Sky Sports for the Grand Prix at all if this carries on.  Also re-run on Sunday was at a convenient time before I would have heard result on the news.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

The Chinese GP is also likely to be on Sky One, I've heard nothing regarding Sky continueing to broadcast the season on their entertainments channels beyond that, except that they may trial a highlights show on Pick.  

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

Re: NOW TV F1 season pass 2019: %2%3195

@F1totheend wrote:

I have given up on buying the pass because of incompetence of Now tv and as I already have the entertainment pass I can now watch the first three races on Sky one for free, I’ll watch the British GP on C 4. As for the rest of the year I will buy a £25 or £10 pass and I reckon I’ll save around £50, tough on Now tv for being so incompetent.

Sky Sports Months Passes can be purchased from the Currys PC World Ebay site for £21.75, using voucher code  PLAY15 on the payment page.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113563772969?ul_noapp=true

Scholar

Re: NOW TV F1 season pass 2019: £195

Hi all, I don’t know if anyone else has noticed, but after paying the hefty price tag of £195 for this F1 season pass (which is aimed at people to watch the Grand Prix races), that already this season, there have been 2 races, and both have been shown live on Sky One, which means if you have the entertainment pack like I do you can watch the races anyway. Feeling a bit p****d off by this I got onto live chat, just to ask them if any more, our even all the races are going to be shown on Sky One (which would make that £195 P****d away, which I saved up for). Guess what, it was like I was speaking in tongues. They were about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Then they just wait until it times out. Disgusting treatment for a premium price. Now TV you should be ashamed, wont anyone of you with any brains speak to me?.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

@scottscud wrote:

Hi all, I don’t know if anyone else has noticed, but after paying the hefty price tag of £195 for this F1 season pass (which is aimed at people to watch the Grand Prix races), that already this season, there have been 2 races, and both have been shown live on Sky One, which means if you have the entertainment pack like I do you can watch the races anyway. Feeling a bit p****d off by this I got onto live chat, just to ask them if any more, our even all the races are going to be shown on Sky One (which would make that £195 P****d away, which I saved up for). Guess what, it was like I was speaking in tongues. They were about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Then they just wait until it times out. Disgusting treatment for a premium price. Now TV you should be ashamed, wont anyone of you with any brains speak to me?.

Guess what.  SKY ONE - SUN 14 APR 7am CHINESE GRAND PRIX- LIVE

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Yeah, and guess what, still no answer, about what they are going to do about it.

0 Thanks