Just seen this news

£195 for sky’s f1 pass

includes all 8 channels

availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have given up on buying the pass because of incompetence of Now tv and as I already have the entertainment pass I can now watch the first three races on Sky one for free, I’ll watch the British GP on C 4. As for the rest of the year I will buy a £25 or £10 pass and I reckon I’ll save around £50, tough on Now tv for being so incompetent.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have given up on buying the pass because of incompetence of Now tv and as I already have the entertainment pass I can now watch the first three races on Sky one for free, I’ll watch the British GP on C 4. As for the rest of the year I will buy a £25 or £10 pass and I reckon I’ll save around £50, tough on Now tv for being so incompetent.

How do you know that the first three are on Sky One ?  I've only seen the Aussie GP advertised as been on that channel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I read it on the BBC F1, the first race us definitely in Sky one and possibly the next two races.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same problem with the link from topcashback not linking through and finding the offer. Do you think if you change the url to https://www.nowtv.com/watch-f1-online whether the offer will still track?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I read it on the BBC F1, the first race us definitely in Sky one and possibly the next two races.

Thanks.  I have found the quote on the BBC Sport website.  If that is the case it will be possible for existing Sky One customer (like ourselves) to watch all the GP's and qualifying live for a maximum of £140, by purchasing 4 x £25 Now TV Sky Sports Months passes and 4 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports Week passes from retailers like PC World, Argos, Wilko, WH Smith.  The month passes would need to be started on 27th of April (3 races), 7th of June (3 races), 30th of August (4 races) and 11th of October (3 races), with the weekly passes used to cover the other 4 grand Prix that are exclusively live on Sky Sports. You don't need a pass for the British Grand Prix, it will be live a Channel 4. That should cover qualifying and the races for all 21 GP's.

deshepherd
Advocate

Does the F1 pass stack with an existing Sports pass - i.e. I'm still on a special "4 month @£20/month" offer which I was given when last years F1 pass ended which lasts till Apr 23 - if I wait until after I've paid for the last £20 month then can I buy the F1 pass immediately with its 9 months starting after that month ends on Apr 23 .... I'd assume it does but does anyone know for certain?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @deshepherd 

You won't be able to take advantage of the F1 offer until you are within 30 days or less of your existing sports pass expiring on your account.

If your current sports pass offer finishes on the 23rd of April, then you should be able to take the new F1 offer after the 23rd of March.

I haven't really been following the F1 nowtv forum threads, but i believe this new F1  9 month offer is available to purchase up until the end of May 2019 (maybe have a read of the T&C's of this offer to find out the expiry date when this offer finishes on the nowtv website).

I am sure one of the F1 fans on here will confirm otherwise if the offer expiry date is sooner.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have given up on buying the pass because of incompetence of Now tv and as I already have the entertainment pass I can now watch the first three races on Sky one for free, I’ll watch the British GP on C 4. As for the rest of the year I will buy a £25 or £10 pass.

If a few races are on Sky One then I guess I just buy day/week/month passes as and when needed.   Will use a month from 30 March - 29 April as there is a lot of football as well as 3 Grand Prix. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have given up on buying the pass because of incompetence of Now tv and as I already have the entertainment pass I can now watch the first three races on Sky one for free, I’ll watch the British GP on C 4. As for the rest of the year I will buy a £25 or £10 pass.

If a few races are on Sky One then I guess I just buy day/week/month passes as and when needed.   Will use a month from 30 March - 29 April as there is a lot of football as well as 3 Grand Prix. 

The Bahain GP and qualifying has been confirmed as being on Sky One, as well as Sky Sports F1 and Main Event

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

The Bahain GP and qualifying has been confirmed as being on Sky One, as well as Sky Sports F1 and Main Event

Might not need Sky Sports for the Grand Prix at all if this carries on.  Also re-run on Sunday was at a convenient time before I would have heard result on the news.