Just seen this news

£195 for sky’s f1 pass

includes all 8 channels

availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having problems getting the deal and the info I had was that the system doesn’t recognise Safari or Chrome, they recommend using Firefox or Internet Explorer, didn’t know people were still using IE. I intend to give it a go tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strange, I managed fine on chrome in the end, my problem was that I still had my old card registered for payment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been having problems getting the deal and the info I had was that the system doesn’t recognise Safari or Chrome, they recommend using Firefox or Internet Explorer, didn’t know people were still using IE. I intend to give it a go tomorrow.

It could be a compatibility issue, I almost suggested using a different Now TV compatable device earlier.  Desktops, Laptops, Smart TV's, Tablets, Smartphone, Game Consols, Now TV Boxes, Now TV Smart Sticks etc can all be used to access your Now TV account, and place an order for the F1 season pass.  Fingers crossed something will work for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been plaguing me for last 5 days. I went via Chat and they wanted all sorts of account information and Still not able to tell me whu I acnnot simply buy a 2019 F1 pass. Should be simple, but apperas to be a typical SKY TV "Virus"  thats infected NOW TV , i.e unable to sort out a wet paper bag.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Definitely agree, I've spent days on this and have failed to get the deal. For a technology company they are absolutely rubbish. I have tried all the web browsers and still nothing works. One guy said use Chrome but another said don't use Chrome as it's not supported.
Doesn't inspire confidence in their ability to to solve the so called technical issues.
I will watch it on C4.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Definitely agree, I've spent days on this and have failed to get the deal. For a technology company they are absolutely rubbish. I have tried all the web browsers and still nothing works. One guy said use Chrome but another said don't use Chrome as it's not supported.
Doesn't inspire confidence in their ability to to solve the so called technical issues.
I will watch it on C4.

Sorry to hear that you are still having difficulties.

The Aussie Grand Prix and qualifying are also being shown live on Sky One, which is part of the Sky TV and Now TV entertainment packs.  If you you've already got access to this you can watch it at no extra cost, if not you can sign up to the Now TV Entertainment pack 14 day free trial. It's a no obligation trial, that can be cancelled at any time, but you will still get the full 14 days of the trial.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same problem... seriously sky? You've been aware of this problem for days... people are trying to hand over £200 and can't!?!

beggars belief if i'm honest...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m annoyed that I’ve just paid Nowtv £195 for a sports pass for the year and now they are showing the first race and maybe 2nd and 3rd on Sky One which you can get for £7.99 entertainment pass. Feeling a little cheated!!

Nevill3
Mentor

The TOPCASHBACK website have increased their offer to NOW TV £20 CashBack so £195 becomes £175 if you sign up for an account with them.

link...NOW TV £20 CashBack

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you have any trouble getting this offer? Every time I get redirected the f1 season pass is nowhere to be found.

If I go on NowTV without being redirected through TopCashback then I can see the £195 f1 pass, but then I won't get my £20 cashback.

I've tried through Chrome and Internet Explorer but its all the same