Just seen this news

£195 for sky’s f1 pass

includes all 8 channels

availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Qualifying for next weekends Australian GP will be broadcast live on Sky One, as well as Sky Sports F1 and Sky Sports Main Event. It can therefore be watched live by anyone with an active Now TV Entertainment pass, as well as those with Sky Sports passes.

A free 14 day trial of Now TV Entertainment is available via the link below, finger crossed the race will be available on Sky One as well. 

https://www.nowtv.com/pass-bundles/entertainment

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Qualifying for next weekends Australian GP will be broadcast live on Sky One, as well as Sky Sports F1 and Sky Sports Main Event. It can therefore be watched live by anyone with an active Now TV Entertainment pass, as well as those with Sky Sports passes.

A free 14 day trial of Now TV Entertainment is available via the link below, finger crossed the race will be available on Sky One as well. 

https://www.nowtv.com/pass-bundles/entertainment

The Australian GP will also be screened live on Sky One

It is now possible to watch the whole season, for £160, if you sign up for the 14 day entertainment pass trial, then purchase 4 x £25 Now TV Sky Sports Months passes and 6 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports Week passes from retailers like PC World, Argos, Wilko, WH Smith, then start the month passes on 29th of March (3 races), 10th of May (3 races), 30th of August (4 races) and 11th of October (3 races), and use the weekly passes to cover the other 6 grand Prix that are exclusively live on Sky Sports. You don't need a pass for the British Grand Prix, it will be live a Channel 4. That should cover qualifying and the races for all 21 GP's

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got the entertainment pass and I have tried to get the F1 pass but I get the message that I might not qualify or the offer has expired. Just showing the normal offers at £33. I think the offer is a gimmick to get people to sign up for the full cost offers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have got the entertainment pass and I have tried to get the F1 pass but I get the message that I might not qualify or the offer has expired. Just showing the normal offers at £33. I think the offer is a gimmick to get people to sign up for the full cost offers

It's a genuine offer, but you can't sign up if you've already got an active Sports Pass or an unused one in your account.  If that not the case, I'd contact Now TV via live chat to see why you can't sign up.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been in contact via live chat but they sent the link but still had the same error message,I have left messages and made a complaint but still waiting for a response.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been in contact via live chat but they sent the link but still had the same error message,I have left messages and made a complaint but still waiting for a response.

If they don't sort if you for you, you can open a second Now TV account using a different Email address and sign up for F1 Season Pass using that.

Another option would be to buy Now TV passes from independent retailers like PC World, Argos, Wilko, WH Smiths, who's prices are much cheaper (£25 a month, or £10 a week) than the Now TV website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been trying to get the F1 season pass since yesterday with no luck- just keep getting an error message that says 'something went wrong, please try again'. Existing customer but I don't have any other active passes. Have tweeted and emailed, awaiting a reply. Also tried going to Argos and getting monthly passes as an alternative, but despite listing them at £25 on their website the price in store was £34. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon Curry’s all sell them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've been trying to get the F1 season pass since yesterday with no luck- just keep getting an error message that says 'something went wrong, please try again'. Existing customer but I don't have any other active passes. Have tweeted and emailed, awaiting a reply. Also tried going to Argos and getting monthly passes as an alternative, but despite listing them at £25 on their website the price in store was £34. 

You can order them postage free from the PC World website, Wilko, WH Smiths and many other retailers including supermarkets.  Just look for the stand containing the store and gift vouchers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks but finally worked out why I couldn't get the £195 pass and I've just gone for that rather than hoping  another store will actually have them at the discount price/they will arrive in time. Means I can watch Indycar this weekend legitimately too.