cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BITM2007
Scholar 2

Re: NOW TV F1 season pass 2019: £195

@Anonymous User wrote:

It’s funny I didn’t suffer with buffering last year when our village only had 7mb however i am only about a mile away from the repeater with 2 houses between. We have 40MB now so hoping it will be the same

The BBC iplayer runs at the same 720p resolution as Now TV, so if can stream Match of the Day without any buffering you should be fine.

0 Thanks
UncleZen
Scholar

As somebody mentioned, there is £5 cashback through Quidco as well.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i am new to NOW Tv do I have to watch the F1  on the day of the race when I purchase a pass. Or can I watch it a couple of days later?

can I schedule it to download or just look at previous races?

i will watch it on my youview

Realy appreciate a reply before i buy a pass

0 Thanks
redael
Mentor

This pass will not work on any YouView box (BT/TalkTalk or retail) , they currently only allow Sky Cinema passes to be used.

It’s a case of watching when they show the races live or catching a scheduled replay , you can’t download any sport.

You can find all the devices that this pass will work on here.

0 Thanks
deshepherd
Advocate

cancel at end of season to avoid high montly fee

I had the F1 season pass last year and a couple of weeks before the 9 months ended I got an email to say that I get the next 4 months at £20/month before it moved to £33/month. NO guarantees that they'll do the same again this year - also, if you go to cancel (as I did as an experiment on my enterntainment pass once) you may get a sequence of screens saying "are you really sure you want to cancel and miss all these great programs" and if you keep on saying yes then get a "how about staying at xx% off for the next 3 months" offer.

0 Thanks
BIGD74
Scholar

It's possible to watch all races this season for £175 by using 7 well timed £25 sports month passes from argos or curry's even ignoring any offers they give you when cancelling passes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think you can do it cheaper with 

5x month pass

4x week pass

total £165.00 again they have to be used correctly 

this takes into account the free GB race on channel 4

gerry

BIGD74
Scholar

Good one. Didn't even think about the free race. Thanks.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried this morning to sign up for this deal but get a message saying it has expired but it the T&c it says it is available until April. What is going on with Now tv seems like a scam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I dont think its a scam but consider

buying 

5x month passes £125

4x week passes £40.00 

free GB on channel 4

total £165.00

gerry

0 Thanks