£195 for sky’s f1 pass

includes all 8 channels

availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User Since there is no catchup or on-demand for sports, you have to either watch live or see if there is a repeat showing at a time when you are able to watch (or record the highlights on Channel 4).

If you want to watch the practice sessions for the Austalian GP on Friday, practice 1 starts at 12:30 AM. Hardly worth going to bed on Thursday night.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something else to bare in mind, I have set mine up yesterday and being a bit old school behind the times with technology I have had to order super fast fibre broadband as the stream with normal internet couldn't keep up. So just putting it out there, new router came this morning!! Will let you know results!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s funny I didn’t suffer with buffering last year when our village only had 7mb however i am only about a mile away from the repeater with 2 houses between. We have 40MB now so hoping it will be the same

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

It’s funny I didn’t suffer with buffering last year when our village only had 7mb however i am only about a mile away from the repeater with 2 houses between. We have 40MB now so hoping it will be the same

The BBC iplayer runs at the same 720p resolution as Now TV, so if can stream Match of the Day without any buffering you should be fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Something else to bare in mind, I have set mine up yesterday and being a bit old school behind the times with technology I have had to order super fast fibre broadband as the stream with normal internet couldn't keep up. So just putting it out there, new router came this morning!! Will let you know results!

Unlimted broadband is also all but essiential, streaming eats up your data allowance at an alarming rate.

UncleZen
Scholar 2

As somebody mentioned, there is £5 cashback through Quidco as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried this morning to sign up for this deal but get a message saying it has expired but it the T&c it says it is available until April. What is going on with Now tv seems like a scam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I dont think its a scam but consider

buying 

5x month passes £125

4x week passes £40.00 

free GB on channel 4

total £165.00

gerry

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is an option but I like watching the free practice and qualifying and you don’t get the whole experience with the £10 pass. Can’t understand why the £195 deal is no longer on offer as the T&C say it is available until end of May. Been in contact with Now but still waiting for info

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes you do with the passes you get all 11 sports channels. It’s just a bit of faff to get the passes and log them in sequence. Ive ordered mine from amazon free delivery.

Gerry the cheapskate lol

@Anonymous User wrote:

That is an option but I like watching the free practice and qualifying and you don’t get the whole experience with the £10 pass. Can’t understand why the £195 deal is no longer on offer as the T&C say it is available until end of May. Been in contact with Now but still waiting for info

@Anonymous User wrote: