availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

All 11 channels 

this isnt the cheapest method

You can get all the F1 races and qualifying £30 cheaper, but as far as i'm aware it's the cheapest method currently available to get 9 months of Sky Sports.

Nevill3
Mentor

If you go through Top Cash Back  you get £5.00 back even for existing members

Nevill3
Mentor

If you go through Top Cash Back you get £5.00 back even for existing members

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

@starman73 wrote:

I doubt I would pay anything like £195 or £165 over the next nine months on Sports without any faffing around.  I will just pay as and when something is on that I want to watch. Don't really want to pay £200 up front.  I will rely on Now TV making me offers I can't refuse when I cancel.   Also I'd probably buy some Pringles and get a day pass with the saving :-0

£165 is way to much for me as well, assuming a much cheaper deal doesn't happen I will continue to buy my normal 4 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports Week Passes and 1 x £25 Sky Sports Month pass (all from PC World) to watch the 4 golf majors, and the FexCup and Solheim Cups  (F1 is my second choice sport). This will also give me 4 live GP weekends this year (including GB) and 4 Ashes test matches.  I will watch the rest of the F1 seson using free passes, I already have a one day pass and should get another form McDonalds Monopoly soon. I am also willing to take advantage of any £12.99 Sky Sports Month passes deals,  if they are available again this year.  Any GP's which arn't covred by this will be watched on Channel 4.

Worse case scenario I go back to Virgin for half price sports (£15.87/month) at start of football season.  Still less than £195.  Seems to be a poor offer given you can get F1 on its own from Sky for £10/month.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@starman73 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@starman73 wrote:

I doubt I would pay anything like £195 or £165 over the next nine months on Sports without any faffing around.  I will just pay as and when something is on that I want to watch. Don't really want to pay £200 up front.  I will rely on Now TV making me offers I can't refuse when I cancel.   Also I'd probably buy some Pringles and get a day pass with the saving :-0

£165 is way to much for me as well, assuming a much cheaper deal doesn't happen I will continue to buy my normal 4 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports Week Passes and 1 x £25 Sky Sports Month pass (all from PC World) to watch the 4 golf majors, and the FexCup and Solheim Cups  (F1 is my second choice sport). This will also give me 4 live GP weekends this year (including GB) and 4 Ashes test matches.  I will watch the rest of the F1 seson using free passes, I already have a one day pass and should get another form McDonalds Monopoly soon. I am also willing to take advantage of any £12.99 Sky Sports Month passes deals,  if they are available again this year.  Any GP's which arn't covred by this will be watched on Channel 4.

Worse case scenario I go back to Virgin for half price sports (£15.87/month) at start of football season.  Still less than £195.  Seems to be a poor offer given you can get F1 on its own from Sky for £10/month.  

Virgin isn't an option for me, no cable TV within 50 miles of where I live.

The F1 channel is £10 per month for Sky TV subscribers, but you can't get it on it's own.  You also have to subscibe to a Entertainment pack (which start at £22 RRP)

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

@starman73 wrote:

You could watch all the races and qualifying for even less with offers from Pringles, Gilette, Playstation etc.  along with the £13/£17/£20 per month emails.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-plus/ps-plus-rewards/rewards-list/now-tv-sky-sports-week/

You can add McDonalds Monopoly to that list, it's normally starts in late March.

Also Carling (no current offer though), Nestle Chocolate bars and quite weirdly Pampers offer a month's entertainment!  

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/gb/groceries/get-ideas/values/features/pampers-and-now-tv-entertainment-pass?langId=44&storeId=10151&krypto=xLsij%2B5GQz9I9lIDfZhhuQ9FC36q39UktMkTeO23X2w7If4Cfq4gj5d0GfhBhbGsUEibQf6b0Y0JFJkP%2B6rZA9qaMvJu5ZejvCAv1dA2fQ5shYg%2F9A941vaanr2KSlrx7FL77Z4WIM5AVDVq6PzrecPgUh%2Bh7DgyiNiKt2t%2B2EY%3D&ddkey=https%3Agb%2Fgroceries%2Fget-ideas%2Fvalues%2Ffeatures%2Fpampers-and-now-tv-entertainment-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

the £195 offer is on the offers page - https://www.nowtv.com/offers 

That's to expensive for me. Fortunately I've already got a free Now TV Sports Day Pass, and will probably have a second one from McDonalds Monopoly before the second GP of the season. So i'm going to wait and hope that the 60% off, £12.99 a month deals return before the Chinese GP in mid April.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the question I need help with. If they do bring a nine month deal out what date would you need to cancel bearing in mind the last race finishes on December 1st?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is the question I need help with. If they do bring a nine month deal out what date would you need to cancel bearing in mind the last race finishes on December 1st?

Depends if you pay the whole amount unfront or if you are billed on a monthly basis.

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Depends if you pay the whole amount unfront or if you are billed on a monthly basis.

£195 upfront