Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

You might be right can you confirm the offer you have got please

It has at £195.

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-f1-online

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes just activated it this morning! £30 extra is surely better to pay to get all use of the channels less farting about picking up now TV vouchers that you would have to drive to collect them and possible parking tickets!?? Too much mucking about for me!!

I agree, the bus/train fare can negate the savings.  I did pick up 4 smart sticks the other day with cinema and ents passes + sports day passes that worked out cheaper than getting the vouchers.  And they even had a Sky Store voucher as well.

I still think that cancelling and renewing for next 9 months will work out less without having to pay fares or parking. A bit of mucking around, but the sort I do anyway.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes just activated it this morning! £30 extra is surely better to pay to get all use of the channels less farting about picking up now TV vouchers that you would have to drive to collect them and possible parking tickets!?? To much mucking about for me!!

PC World offer free delivery on all orders.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed up this morning. Spent the morning watching Austria from last year.

The race that wasnt Mercedes finest hour.

Anyway...

If you lot want to faff about trying to save 83p per week by buying separate month and week passes then thats up to you.

£30 saving divided by 9 months = £3.33 per month.

£3.33 divided by 4 weeks = £83p per week.

Just think, with the money you save you'll be able to buy a Cornetto every fortnight. 

Thats really living.

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anyway...

If you lot want to faff about trying to save 83p per week by buying separate month and week passes then thats up to you.

Just think, with the money you save you'll be able to buy a Cornetto every fortnight. 

Thats really living.

I doubt I would pay anything like £195 or £165 over the next nine months on Sports without any faffing around.  I will just pay as and when something is on that I want to watch. Don't really want to pay £200 up front.  I will rely on Now TV making me offers I can't refuse when I cancel.   Also I'd probably buy some Pringles and get a day pass with the saving :-0

AlunW
Mentor

Well I'm going for it - the plan was to subscribe at the £150 deal and then get the Indycar on BT Sport using my plusnet service - which would have been an extra £5 a month plus the money to buy a Chromecast to watch it on the big screen...

£150 + (7*£5) + £30 = £205

Now I can get the £195 package and save £10

AlunW
Mentor

and I've already cancelled it [just in case I forget] -

and double checking... my pass says...

Sky Sports Month Pass - Cancelled

You can keep watching until your offer ends on 05 Dec 2019
You won't be charged for this pass again. Come back anytime for a ticket to all 11 Sky Sports channels.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@starman73 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anyway...

Thats really living.

I doubt I would pay anything like £195 or £165 over the next nine months on Sports without any faffing around.  I will just pay as and when something is on that I want to watch. Don't really want to pay £200 up front.  I will rely on Now TV making me offers I can't refuse when I cancel.   Also I'd probably buy some Pringles and get a day pass with the saving :-0

£165 is way to much for me as well, assuming a much cheaper deal doesn't happen I will continue to buy my normal 4 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports Week Passes and 1 x £25 Sky Sports Month pass (all from PC World) to watch the 4 golf majors, and the FexCup and Solheim Cups  (F1 is my second choice sport). This will also give me 4 live GP weekends this year (including GB) and 4 Ashes test matches.  I will watch the rest of the F1 seson using free passes, I already have a one day pass and should get another form McDonalds Monopoly soon. I am also willing to take advantage of any £12.99 Sky Sports Month passes deals,  if they are available again this year.  Any GP's which arn't covred by this will be watched on Channel 4.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does the F1 season pass £195 cover ALL sports channels or just F1?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 11 channels 

this isnt the cheapest method