availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, they've lost a customer here for sure 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's just a shame they didn't offer an F1 only deal, like they did for Sky customers, for those of us that aren't as interested in all the other Sports Channels!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is still time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@starman73 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

You can get all of the races and qualifying live £30 cheaper, if you purchase 5  x £25 Now TV Sky Sports Months passes and 4 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports Week passes 

You could watch all the races and qualifying for even less with offers from Pringles, Gilette, Playstation etc.  along with the £13/£17/£20 per month emails.

I see no reason to pay £195 up front.  Maybe if it matched the £10/month offer on Sky I would do it, but not at over twice that price.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-plus/ps-plus-rewards/rewards-list/now-tv-sky-sports-week/

You can add McDonalds Monopoly to that list, it's normally starts in late March.

Keith_F1
Mentor

Oh FFS! Can't get the F1 pass as I have a week pass from PlayStation that I've not yet activated on my account. I've activated it now but got to wait a week before I can get F1 pass. Anyone know how long the offer is on for? Hopefully up to beginning of season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Keith_F1 wrote:

Oh FFS! Can't get the F1 pass as I have a week pass from PlayStation that I've not yet activated on my account. I've activated it now but got to wait a week before I can get F1 pass. Anyone know how long the offer is on for? Hopefully up to beginning of season.

05 March to 31 May 2019,  according to the pre deal announcement info.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you saying NOWTV have the offer now £195.00?

the cheapest way is to get passes from amazon curry’s  as a month pass is @£25.00

a week pass is £10.00

you need 5 month passes

and 4 week passes £165.00

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes just activated it this morning! £30 extra is surely better to pay to get all use of the channels less farting about picking up now TV vouchers that you would have to drive to collect them and possible parking tickets!?? To much mucking about for me!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You might be right can you confirm the offer you have got please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is what I have purchased