Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BITM2007
Scholar 2

Re: NOW TV F1 season pass 2019: £195

@starman73 wrote:

@BITM2007 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is the question I need help with. If they do bring a nine month deal out what date would you need to cancel bearing in mind the last race finishes on December 1st?

Depends if you pay the whole amount unfront or if you are billed on a monthly basis.

£195 upfront

Cancelling straight away should be fine.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wallop paid I'm in! Don't wanna go to work now 😂

0 Thanks
BITM2007
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

the £195 offer is on the offers page - https://www.nowtv.com/offers 

You can get all of the races and qualifying live £30 cheaper, if you purchase 5  x £25 Now TV Sky Sports Months passes and 4 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports Week passes from in retailers like PC World, Argos, Wilko, WH Smith, then start the month passes on 15th of March (3 races), 27th of April (3 races), 7th of June (3 races), 30th of August (4 races) and 11th of October (3 races), and use the weekly passes to cover the other 4 grand Prix that are exclusively live on Sky Sports. You don't need a pass for the British Grand Prix, it will be live a Channel 4. That should cover qualifying and the races for all 21 GP's

0 Thanks
starman73
Expert 3

@BITM2007 wrote:

Cancelling straight away should be fine.

Yes, buy it and cancel immediately.  Will last 9 months.

0 Thanks
starman73
Expert 3

@BITM2007 wrote:

You can get all of the races and qualifying live £30 cheaper, if you purchase 5  x £25 Now TV Sky Sports Months passes and 4 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports Week passes 

You could watch all the races and qualifying for even less with offers from Pringles, Gilette, Playstation etc.  along with the £13/£17/£20 per month emails.

I see no reason to pay £195 up front.  Maybe if it matched the £10/month offer on Sky I would do it, but not at over twice that price.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-plus/ps-plus-rewards/rewards-list/now-tv-sky-s...

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, they've lost a customer here for sure 😞

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's just a shame they didn't offer an F1 only deal, like they did for Sky customers, for those of us that aren't as interested in all the other Sports Channels!

0 Thanks
BITM2007
Scholar 2

There is still time.

0 Thanks
BITM2007
Scholar 2

@starman73 wrote:

@BITM2007 wrote:

You can get all of the races and qualifying live £30 cheaper, if you purchase 5  x £25 Now TV Sky Sports Months passes and 4 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports Week passes 

You could watch all the races and qualifying for even less with offers from Pringles, Gilette, Playstation etc.  along with the £13/£17/£20 per month emails.

I see no reason to pay £195 up front.  Maybe if it matched the £10/month offer on Sky I would do it, but not at over twice that price.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-plus/ps-plus-rewards/rewards-list/now-tv-sky-s...

You can add McDonalds Monopoly to that list, it's normally starts in late March.

Keith_F1
Mentor

Oh FFS! Can't get the F1 pass as I have a week pass from PlayStation that I've not yet activated on my account. I've activated it now but got to wait a week before I can get F1 pass. Anyone know how long the offer is on for? Hopefully up to beginning of season.