availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@starman73 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is the question I need help with. If they do bring a nine month deal out what date would you need to cancel bearing in mind the last race finishes on December 1st?

Depends if you pay the whole amount unfront or if you are billed on a monthly basis.

£195 upfront

Cancelling straight away should be fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wallop paid I'm in! Don't wanna go to work now 😂

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

Cancelling straight away should be fine.

Yes, buy it and cancel immediately.  Will last 9 months.

starman73
Elite

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

scroll down

Get the entire F1® season for a one-off £195 payment, that's just £5 per week!

Watch all 21 race weekends live on Sky Sports

After your offer period the action continues at £33.99 a month, unless cancelled.

deshepherd
Advocate

cancel at end of season to avoid high montly fee

I had the F1 season pass last year and a couple of weeks before the 9 months ended I got an email to say that I get the next 4 months at £20/month before it moved to £33/month. NO guarantees that they'll do the same again this year - also, if you go to cancel (as I did as an experiment on my enterntainment pass once) you may get a sequence of screens saying "are you really sure you want to cancel and miss all these great programs" and if you keep on saying yes then get a "how about staying at xx% off for the next 3 months" offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@starman73 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

You need to buy the passes from curry’s amazon Argos 

the month pass £25.00

week pass £10.00

then take the free british gp on channel 4 

£155-165 for the year

Another alternative is to wait for a £13/£17/£20/month offer via eMail or just use the £25 shop voucher.

Apply that.

Cancel about 3 weeks before offer ends and Now TV will offer you 3 months for £20 (or better) [or you may get a £13/£17/£20/month offer via eMail]

Repeat until you don't need it anymore.

Bound to be cheaper than £195.

I have never paid more than £13 for a standalone monthly sports pass from Now TV.  

When you cancel the initially pass you should get a decent offer, but I do this regularly (with Now TV Entertainment passes) and have had another pass deal offered when cancelling that offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, like the plan, but whichever way I mix & match the passes u mention, I end up with needing 5 monthly & 5 weekly to cover All qually & races-where have I gone wrong?What order have u worked out to get cheapest deal? Appreciate ur help 🤔

Start the month passes on 15th of March (3 races), 27th of April (3 races), 7th of June (3 races), 30th of August (4 races) and 11th of October (3 races), and use the weekly passes to cover the other 4 grand Prix.  You don't need a pass for the British Grand Prix, it will be live a Channel 4.  That should cover qualifying and the races for all 21 GP's,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think it depends on if you want to watch all the event or just quali and race!

I think its 5xmonth and 5xweek

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still nothing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I think it depends on if you want to watch all the event or just quali and race!

I think its 5xmonth and 5xweek

You can watch everything except for Friday praactive at the Azerbaijan GP, with 5 x month passes and 4 x week passes. If you start the month passes on 15th of March (for first 3 races), 27th of April (3 races), 7th of June (3 races), 30th of August (4 races) and 11th of October (3 races), and use the weekly passes to cover the other 4 grand Prix that are exclusively live on Sky Sports . You don't need a pass for the British Grand Prix, it will be live a Channel 4. 

You can watch the Azerbaijan GP Friday practice as well for an extra £5, if  buy  4 x Sports Sports month passes (£25) and 7 x Sports Sports month passes (£10), if you start the month passes on 15th of March (for first 3 races), 7th of June (3 races), 30th of August (4 races) and 11th of October (3 races), and use the weekly passes to cover the other 7 grand Prix that are exclusively live on Sky Sports . You don't need a pass for the British Grand Prix, it will be live a Channel 4.