Just seen this news

£195 for sky’s f1 pass

includes all 8 channels

availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
AlunW
Mentor

and of course it all depends if you also want to watch the full Indycar season as well. 

Trying to work out the cheapest way (including watching all F1 practice and F1 and Indycar qualifying).

I suspect it will be the soon to be announced Season pass... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@AlunW wrote:

and of course it all depends if you also want to watch the full Indycar season as well. 

Trying to work out the cheapest way (including watching all F1 practice and F1 and Indycar qualifying).

I suspect it will be the soon to be announced Season pass... 

All of the Indyar races are on different weekends than f1 Grand Prix's, except for the Canadian Grand Prix/ Texas Motor Speedway events in June.  So I suspect the season pass will be your best option.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i am new to NOW Tv do I have to watch the F1  on the day of the race when I purchase a pass. Or can I watch it a couple of days later?

can I schedule it to download or just look at previous races?

i will watch it on my youview

Realy appreciate a reply before i buy a pass

redael
Mentor

This pass will not work on any YouView box (BT/TalkTalk or retail) , they currently only allow Sky Cinema passes to be used.

It’s a case of watching when they show the races live or catching a scheduled replay , you can’t download any sport.

You can find all the devices that this pass will work on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's possible to watch all races this season for £175 by using 7 well timed £25 sports month passes from argos or curry's even ignoring any offers they give you when cancelling passes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think you can do it cheaper with 

5x month pass

4x week pass

total £165.00 again they have to be used correctly 

this takes into account the free GB race on channel 4

gerry

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good one. Didn't even think about the free race. Thanks.