166 REPLIES 166
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don’t think that’s correct
5*£34
4*£14 is £226.00 am I missing something? I must have my soppy head on
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Sky Sports Month and Week passes are £25 and £10 each respectively form Argos, PC World, Wilko etc

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Bloody hell mate I could kiss you thank you so much they are on amazon as well
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports passes have been at those prices from the retailers I mentioned and more (like WH Smith) for over a year.  So I wouldn't panic buy, wait and see what happens with this deal first.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, like the plan, but whichever way I mix & match the passes u mention, I end up with needing 5 monthly & 5 weekly to cover All qually & races-where have I gone wrong?What order have u worked out to get cheapest deal? Appreciate ur help 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You need to buy the passes from curry’s amazon Argos 

the month pass £25.00

week pass £10.00

then take the free british gp on channel 4 

£155-165 for the year

nowtv should release their package tomorrow yet unknown 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Duh🤗 forgot GB race was free on C4. Brilliant, thanks, will wait to see what Now tv offer is, but great fall back plan 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m actually a bit p****d off with NOWTV it been hard work. I wish there was an alternative. I talked to a streaming f1 company that already streams to the world but have yet to come to the uk. They were talking £25.00-£50.00 for the year

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly, Sky/Now Tv have the monopoly on F1 in the UK at the moment, lets hope this does not last forever !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

From what Hamilton said about viewing figures I can't remember exactly but roughly from his maiden winning Championship year there was like around 5 million viewers. Fifth championship winning year something like 1.5 million viewers, so I believe now TV should tread very carefully and think less is more!!