£195 for sky’s f1 pass

includes all 8 channels

availble from March 2nd until December.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/ 

166 REPLIES 166
redael
Mentor

Now with added INDYCAR

Was annoyed at the price hike from last year but this somewhat makes up for it, so subbing tomorrow when the deal becomes active.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When are they actually putting this in sale? I was hoping to be able to buy this in time to watch the Super Rugby this morning...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Customer service with very coy with me when I ask  them. They say the offer has gone, but there may be "another, better deal" in about 2 weeks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The deal has gone? Was it not only supposed to start today? Did you manage to get any more info out of them?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this deal actually happening ..... or not? Can someone from NOW TV actually trouble themselves to reply to the community?

Better still post an active link.

F1 fans are pretty unhappy that F1 is subscription only, God help the sport. But Sky and NOW TV seem to be making things worse by it as difficult as possible for F1 fans to subscribe.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all just set this now TV box thing up especially to pay for the F1 package. Now I can't seem to activate or pay for it. Please advise NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hope so or this stick will be going back to Curry's in a hurry!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No one from NOWTV seems to read or reply to the community.....frankly this is p*****g in the wind. What a way to treat F1.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this happening or not?