cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Entertainment Pass

Hi, just purchased a NOW TV Pass (Well 2) and tried to register them on my account and it has no options for adding the codes? My current pass covers me until October is this the reason it doesn't have the registration and pass box available or is there a problem. Obviously want to use the cards so I don't lose them. Thanks in advance.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What date in October does your current entertainment pass offer expires and renews back to full price.

Where you won't see the green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here until your existing offer has less than 30 days remaining.

Once within the less than 30 days remaining on an existing offer you should be permitted to apply one voucher code, then you will have to wait with regards to the second voucher code until again you meet the less than 30 days or less criteria.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchased from Boots the chemist actually the assistant who served my wife had problems with the till roll and so we didn’t get a proper receipt back, she said it was authorised but when we queried it and said we need
a receipt in case of problems she then tried to canx it couldn’t then got the branch manager. She printed off part of the receipt but again nothing confirming that the voucher had been validated. wgen we question this she said it definitely had been which was why it wouldn’t canx the card....
It has only just come near renewal and now this.
So. Now I’m thinking maybe it wasn’t validated and that the message “voucher not valid yet” actually means the card is useless???
So might have to return back to Boots????

Could try adding voucher through the TV I guess?

Thanks so much for your quick reply !

Sorry getting back to this messages I'm finding difficult but appreciate your assistance!

Rob (thepoet)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I didn't realise that Boots sold the NowTV Voucher Gift Cards, though i haven't been to Boots in years.

Here's a list of official NowTV Voucher Gift Card seller's.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/gift-cards 

It does sound like that there may have been a problem when activating the voucher at the sales till.

Before taking the voucher back for a refund or replacement, see if live chat can help you out where they may give you a new voucher code has a direct replacement or they could defer you back to the Retailer that you purchased the voucher from. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my voucher doesn't work, purchased from Boots in Yeovil ion 08/01/20 and at the till they had issues with the till receipt roll so we didn't get a proper receipt or validation but were told by the assistant and manager it was valid. We had a separate part receipt printed off by the manager which still didn't confirm much especially validation. I have been advised through the chat line to see if live chat can help you out where they may give you a new voucher code has a direct replacement? How do I go about that please.

Or do I have to travel miles back to the Boots store and try to get this sorted please..

I obviously have the card and number, a sort of receipt from Boots and tried several times to activate but failed and time is running out to renew.

The code I get back when trying to add the voucher is "Voucher isn't valid yet"

Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To reach the NowTV online live web chat service open the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers 

Then once you open the link scroll towards the bottom half of the screen where you should see a small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch.

Click on the small blue arrow and a green chat button should appear on screen, then click on the green chat button to start a live chat with a NowTV live chat Adviser.

If live chat doesn't open or work for you try a different internet browser (MS Edge works for me when i need to get in touch with live chat).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again didn't work sorry, no green  chat button appeared and I went around in circles so giving up and will either go back to Boots or just cancel the account....

Fed up and appreciate your assistance but think it is a lost cause.

Maybe drive over and try Boots but will see, hope you have a good evening and thanks again! 

Rob (thepoet)

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Poet, 

Are you still having problems with that pass you bought last September?

If that pass has not been activated then you should take it back to the retailer and get it exchanged for an activated one.

However, if I've misinterpreted your problem then ignore my post.

UK Bob