cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Entertainment Pass

Hi, just purchased a NOW TV Pass (Well 2) and tried to register them on my account and it has no options for adding the codes? My current pass covers me until October is this the reason it doesn't have the registration and pass box available or is there a problem. Obviously want to use the cards so I don't lose them. Thanks in advance.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What date in October does your current entertainment pass offer expires and renews back to full price.

Where you won't see the green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here until your existing offer has less than 30 days remaining.

Once within the less than 30 days remaining on an existing offer you should be permitted to apply one voucher code, then you will have to wait with regards to the second voucher code until again you meet the less than 30 days or less criteria.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What date in October does your current entertainment pass offer expires and renews back to full price.

Where you won't see the green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here until your existing offer has less than 30 days remaining.

Once within the less than 30 days remaining on an existing offer you should be permitted to apply one voucher code, then you will have to wait with regards to the second voucher code until again you meet the less than 30 days or less criteria.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i just put in my entertainment pass and it say it as expired I only got 07/08/19

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it say Sorry - that voucher code has expired.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it say apply a Entertainment Pass

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The Return/Enter key is a better option between the lines of your posting than ‘Post’ is.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No ends in 11 days time, tried to add voucher but will not add just says "voucher isn't valid yet ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi and thanks but no it is within the date and in fact the last voucher ends in 11 days so that isn't the issue. The message comes up as  "Voucher isn't valid yet?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Where did you buy the Entertainment voucher from ?

I am assuming your bank card is up to date which might prevent adding a new voucher code ?

Have you tried using a different internet browser when applying the voucher ?

Also instead of applying the voucher via the NowTV website have you tried applying the voucher directly on your playback device (see this linked article below of different ways of applying a voucher once within the 30 day limit).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code 

Should you be going around in circles, then pop over to live chat.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch, then click on the green chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

purchased from Boots the chemist actually the assistant who served my wife had problems with the till roll and so we didn’t get a proper receipt back, she said it was authorised but when we queried it and said we need
a receipt in case of problems she then tried to canx it couldn’t then got the branch manager. She printed off part of the receipt but again nothing confirming that the voucher had been validated. wgen we question this she said it definitely had been which was why it wouldn’t canx the card....
It has only just come near renewal and now this.
So. Now I’m thinking maybe it wasn’t validated and that the message “voucher not valid yet” actually means the card is useless???
So might have to return back to Boots????

Could try adding voucher through the TV I guess?

Thanks so much for your quick reply !

Rob (thepoet)