cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thepoet17
Advocate

NOW TV Entertainment Pass

Hi, just purchased a NOW TV Pass (Well 2) and tried to register them on my account and it has no options for adding the codes? My current pass covers me until October is this the reason it doesn't have the registration and pass box available or is there a problem. Obviously want to use the cards so I don't lose them. Thanks in advance.   

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: NOW TV Entertainment Pass

Hi @thepoet17 

What date in October does your current entertainment pass offer expires and renews back to full price.

Where you won't see the green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here until your existing offer has less than 30 days remaining.

Once within the less than 30 days remaining on an existing offer you should be permitted to apply one voucher code, then you will have to wait with regards to the second voucher code until again you meet the less than 30 days or less criteria.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @thepoet17 

What date in October does your current entertainment pass offer expires and renews back to full price.

Where you won't see the green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here until your existing offer has less than 30 days remaining.

Once within the less than 30 days remaining on an existing offer you should be permitted to apply one voucher code, then you will have to wait with regards to the second voucher code until again you meet the less than 30 days or less criteria.

View solution in original post

jakeandjimmy
Advocate

i just put in my entertainment pass and it say it as expired I only got 07/08/19

0 Thanks
Highlighted
jakeandjimmy
Advocate

it say Sorry - that voucher code has expired.

0 Thanks
jakeandjimmy
Advocate

it say apply a Entertainment Pass

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@jakeandjimmy 

The Return/Enter key is a better option between the lines of your posting than ‘Post’ is.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks