cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Entertainment 6-month discount offer

I am on a discounted rate on Entertaiment pass until 1/10/20.  I logged in to my account at the weekend and saw 6 months on offer for £6.99 but was unable to complete the offer at that time, it is now no longer showing in my account.  However, today I got an email saying my offer is waiting (the same offer); click through and it is no longer there!  I would like to take up the offer, any ideas anyone? (Also my 80yr old Mum wants to do the same thing facing Lockdown for the Winter 😞 and the same thing has happened to her account!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

got mine back by cancelling pass, then reactivated pass, it then offered me the 6 months discount,

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem. I got an email saying to claim my offer for the entertainment pass, but when going to the offer page the entertainment pass does not appear 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also got an email offering me 6 months entertainment pass at £6.99 a month. Clicking the link takes me to my offers and the Entertainment one is nowhere to be seen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, I have just received this offer via email for the first time. Clicked through and like you it's not in my list of offers on the page. Anybody got an idea how to get it, as I was going to cancel when the price increase came into effect. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

For account related matters you need to get in touch with live chat.

Use this link below to access the green live chat button.

Should the live chat button not work for you, try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

If no joy accessing live chat, use the web form on the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh no. I have the same issue. Came to the community hoping for an answer. Adding this note in the hope someone can help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

got mine back by cancelling pass, then reactivated pass, it then offered me the 6 months discount,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

should mention when you cancel the pass you can still watch until pass expiry, the offer expires on that date also. If that makes any sense.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went to live chat didn't take long to get to an agent. She said that it was a retention offer and couldn't give it to me. She offered me £3.99pm for 6 months or £4.99 pm for 12 months I accepted the latter.

When I entered the code it came up at £5.99 for 12 months.

happy with that. Would recommend going through live chat. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this tip, just done it and got the offer 😉