cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NO cinema/entertainment discount after ordering broadband package via phone??

This morning I tried to set up a broadband package as a new customer. When applying online, I included the discounted entertainment and cinema packages, but an error occurred and I couldn't complete the order. 

After receiving the same error 3 times, I called and set up the broadband package over the phone. On the call, I asked about adding the discounted entertainment and cinema packages, and was told all I needed to do is log in and add them - she couldn't do it over the phone. 

But when I went to add them just now, they are full price. I can't see a way to access the discount, which was the only reason we left our existing providers. Feeling conned. Can anyone help? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
redchiz1
Champion 2

I would call them back again, there is no direct support available from here I'm afraid. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

For anything related to TV membership, you are best to pop onto live chat and discuss with them. The broadband team might not be able to resolve it for you. 

Click on "chat online".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

I bow to your great knowledge @gavs82008, but even when it relates to a Broadband package offer unfulfilled?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

For the brief period I was a NOW broadband customer and I mentioned TV memberships, they said we don't deal with them and have to go onto Live chat. 

When its a direct deal with the broadband it might be another case altogether. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help