cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starman73
Elite

My preloaded vouchers have been cancelled

Two of my preloaded content Passes have disappeared

I bought a stick with an entertainment pass + sports day pass for £19.99 from Currys. 

In February I activated it and two passes appeared in https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

NOWFXXXXXXXXX - sports day

[voucher code removed] - 3 month entertainment

On an hour long chat with NOW TV CSR I was told they were cancelled. 

I supplied a screenshot of the reservation i made with currys (I don't know why this was relevant as I have valid links from the passes, so I must have got them from the stick).

Chat started at 12:51

·       Thanks for contacting NOW TV, you are talking to NOWTVCSR. How can I help?

NOWTVCSR

·       Hi NOWTVCSR

·       two of my preloaded content Passes have disappeared

·       Entertainment 3 months

·       Hi there! Good afternoon.

NOWTVCSR

·       Sports Day

·       both disapperaed!

12:52

·       good afternoon

·       I'm here to help you, let me quickly check the account and will try my best to help you.

NOWTVCSR

·       thanks you

·       You are welcome.

·       Can you confirm your full name and email address registered on the account?

NOWTVCSR

·       Starman

12:54

·       EMAIL

·       Thanks for the details, Starman

NOWTVCSR

12:55

·       The other day I had two Cinema 2 months, one Entertainment 3 months and a sports day

·       Could you help me with the voucher codes?

NOWTVCSR

·       I was told previously they would be valid until 2099

·       sure

·       Sports Day https://account.nowtv.com/passes/voucher/SPORTS_PASS_DAY/NOWSPORTDAYVOUCCHER

·       Entertainment 3 months https://account.nowtv.com/passes/voucher/ENTERTAINMENT_SUBSCRIPTION_MONTH/NOWENTVOUCHER

12:56

·       Starman, I mean could you share the voucher codes for the offers?

·       Starman , okay sorry I can see the voucher code on the link 😃

NOWTVCSR

12:58

·       I did - these aren't offers they are from the stick I bought with entertainment + sports pass

·       no problem

·       NOWSPORTDAYVOUCCHER - sports day

12:59

·       NOWENTVOUCHER - 3 month entertainment

12:59

·       without linl

13:01

·       link*

·       Starman , upon checking I can see that the vouchers are cancelled.

NOWTVCSR

·       why were they cancelled?

·       They were supposed to be valid until 2099

·       Starman , when you have received the voucher codes?

NOWTVCSR

13:02

·       when I bought the stick last year

13:02

·       they were on the stick but because I had an active entertainment and sports pass they went into the preloaded voucher section

13:04

·       https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

·       Starman, upon checking the previous cases I can see that you have contated us before voucher codes and we have cancelled the vouchers and issued new voucher codes.

NOWTVCSR

·       not for these I haven't

13:05

·       Starman , I can help you with 9 months Sports at £20 per month discounted offer, let me know if you wish to take the offer?

NOWTVCSR

·       no

·       I want my sports day pass and 3 months entertainment pass I paid £19.99 for

·       these passes were on my account last week

13:07

·       I was told tehy would expire in 2099

·       Starman , could you confirm from where you ave purchased the voucher?

NOWTVCSR

·       Currys - I bought a stick with an entertainment pass + sports day pass for £19.99 last year

13:08

·       I plugged in the stick and activated it, but because I already had entertainment and sports it put the codes in https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

13:10

·       I believe I activated the stick in February 2020 as I had Sports + Cinema + Entertainment at that time, so the vouchers were saved for later use in https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

13:12

·       February 2020 Mar Sky Sports Month Pass Paid on 15 Feb 2020 £0.00 1 Month Cinema and 1 Month Entertainment Bundle Paid on 7 Feb 2020 £3.99

13:13

·       The Monthly Sports pass was cancelled in mid-March due to COVID-19

13:14

·       I don't understand why the passes were cancelled if they were only applied in February

·       Starman , I have send you a test email attach the proof of purchase Screenshot/picture of the stick and reflecting the 3 free passes voucher code.

NOWTVCSR

·       ok - I will send you proof I bought the stick with the entertainment + Sports pass, but you can see the codes were cancelled

13:16

·       ok sending it now

13:17

·       on the receipt you can see I bought 4 sticks

·       Starman , let me check the atachment

NOWTVCSR

13:18

·       Two of the sticks are for the 2 month cinema passes + sports day pass. The two cinema passes are still on the account. I used teh other two day passes at some point

·       and there are two other sticks with 3 months Entertainment + Sports day pass

·       Starman, sen the checkout details + date of purchase of the device to help you further.

NOWTVCSR

13:19

·       I used one of them on this account

·       ok

·       Okay, Starman I'll be connected.

NOWTVCSR

13:20

·       sent

13:22

·       NOWSPORTDAYVOUCCHER - sports day

·       NOWENTVOUCHER - 3 month entertainment

·       you said these were cancelled. when were they cancelled and by whom?

·       Aren't they proof that I activated the stick and applied the vouchers?

13:23

·       email is dated 1 mar 2019

13:24

·       Starman , the given proof is invalid , there is no check out statement and I won't be able to help you with the request.

NOWTVCSR

13:25

·       sorry?

·       But you said the codes were cancelled and they were on my account

·       I would suggest you to keep an eye on your emails to gab the best offers rolling out : https://www.nowtv.com/offers

NOWTVCSR

·       Hang on. I pad £19.99 for the stick and the passes. They were removed in recent days.

13:26

·       Starman , we need the check out receipt to help you further.

NOWTVCSR

·       I sent you the link because I copied them directly from https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

·       Now TV cancelled the passes

·       I have given you proof I bought it.

13:28

·       How could I possibly have those links from https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers if I didn't apply the passes?

13:30

·       Starman , I can see that in the past you have contacted us regarding voucher codes for several times and we have issued the vouchers, here we won't be able to help you.

NOWTVCSR

13:32

·       Why is that relevant?

·       You can refer our website to purchase pass or best offers rolling out.

NOWTVCSR

·       I paid £19.99 for an entertainment pass + sports pass + stick

·       is theer someone else I can chat with?

13:33

·       Starman , you can contact the retailers for further query, we won't be able to issue any voucher codes.

NOWTVCSR

·       But NOW TV removed the passes?

·       can i chat with a supervisor?

·       Starman, you can contact the retailers for the issue.

NOWTVCSR

13:34

·       This is not an issue for the retailer - this is NOW TV cancelling a pass on my account

·       Even If the case is transferred to supervisor you will get the same solution.

NOWTVCSR

13:35

·       please transfer me to a supervisor

13:35

·       Starman , we won't be able to help you with free voucher code any more you can refer the above link to avail the best offers rolling out.

NOWTVCSR

·       please transfer me to a supervisor

13:39

·       Starman, I will escalate this case mentioning all the conversation we had here, higher end team will be contacting you via email.

NOWTVCSR

13:42

·       can you give me a reference number?

13:43

·       hello

·       can you give me a reference number?

·       07834198 you can refer this reference number for future refernce

NOWTVCSR

·       thanks

·       You are welcome.

·       it's been a pleasure chatting with you. Bye and take care. 😃

·       Keep an eye on your emails we will be contacting you via email.

NOWTVCSR

·       It has been no pleasure for me

13:50

·       Starman, I can relate to your situation, now on your issue will be handled by our higher end team, keep an eye on your emails.

NOWTVCSR

13:52

·       no you can't relate to it

13:55

·       Starman , you will be receiving the email for all your queries from our team handling your case.

NOWTVCSR

13:59

·       can you send me a transcript of the chat

10 REPLIES 10
starman73
Elite

All worked out in the end...

... have to thank @RoyB  for the timeline suggestion.  

Thank you for getting back to us and providing everything for me.

I do apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced, and having reviewed everything for you I am happy to let you know I have got you a replacement 3 month Entertainment voucher and 1 month of Sky Sports voucher.

I tried to replace the day pass but it seems we no longer do the day passes so I hope the 1 month free Sky Sports is okay.

I do hope this has resolved everything for you, please see below for your vouchers: