cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starman73
Elite

My preloaded vouchers have been cancelled

Two of my preloaded content Passes have disappeared

I bought a stick with an entertainment pass + sports day pass for £19.99 from Currys. 

In February I activated it and two passes appeared in https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

NOWFXXXXXXXXX - sports day

[voucher code removed] - 3 month entertainment

On an hour long chat with NOW TV CSR I was told they were cancelled. 

I supplied a screenshot of the reservation i made with currys (I don't know why this was relevant as I have valid links from the passes, so I must have got them from the stick).

Chat started at 12:51

·       Thanks for contacting NOW TV, you are talking to NOWTVCSR. How can I help?

NOWTVCSR

·       Hi NOWTVCSR

·       two of my preloaded content Passes have disappeared

·       Entertainment 3 months

·       Hi there! Good afternoon.

NOWTVCSR

·       Sports Day

·       both disapperaed!

12:52

·       good afternoon

·       I'm here to help you, let me quickly check the account and will try my best to help you.

NOWTVCSR

·       thanks you

·       You are welcome.

·       Can you confirm your full name and email address registered on the account?

NOWTVCSR

·       Starman

12:54

·       EMAIL

·       Thanks for the details, Starman

NOWTVCSR

12:55

·       The other day I had two Cinema 2 months, one Entertainment 3 months and a sports day

·       Could you help me with the voucher codes?

NOWTVCSR

·       I was told previously they would be valid until 2099

·       sure

·       Sports Day https://account.nowtv.com/passes/voucher/SPORTS_PASS_DAY/NOWSPORTDAYVOUCCHER

·       Entertainment 3 months https://account.nowtv.com/passes/voucher/ENTERTAINMENT_SUBSCRIPTION_MONTH/NOWENTVOUCHER

12:56

·       Starman, I mean could you share the voucher codes for the offers?

·       Starman , okay sorry I can see the voucher code on the link 😃

NOWTVCSR

12:58

·       I did - these aren't offers they are from the stick I bought with entertainment + sports pass

·       no problem

·       NOWSPORTDAYVOUCCHER - sports day

12:59

·       NOWENTVOUCHER - 3 month entertainment

12:59

·       without linl

13:01

·       link*

·       Starman , upon checking I can see that the vouchers are cancelled.

NOWTVCSR

·       why were they cancelled?

·       They were supposed to be valid until 2099

·       Starman , when you have received the voucher codes?

NOWTVCSR

13:02

·       when I bought the stick last year

13:02

·       they were on the stick but because I had an active entertainment and sports pass they went into the preloaded voucher section

13:04

·       https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

·       Starman, upon checking the previous cases I can see that you have contated us before voucher codes and we have cancelled the vouchers and issued new voucher codes.

NOWTVCSR

·       not for these I haven't

13:05

·       Starman , I can help you with 9 months Sports at £20 per month discounted offer, let me know if you wish to take the offer?

NOWTVCSR

·       no

·       I want my sports day pass and 3 months entertainment pass I paid £19.99 for

·       these passes were on my account last week

13:07

·       I was told tehy would expire in 2099

·       Starman , could you confirm from where you ave purchased the voucher?

NOWTVCSR

·       Currys - I bought a stick with an entertainment pass + sports day pass for £19.99 last year

13:08

·       I plugged in the stick and activated it, but because I already had entertainment and sports it put the codes in https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

13:10

·       I believe I activated the stick in February 2020 as I had Sports + Cinema + Entertainment at that time, so the vouchers were saved for later use in https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

13:12

·       February 2020 Mar Sky Sports Month Pass Paid on 15 Feb 2020 £0.00 1 Month Cinema and 1 Month Entertainment Bundle Paid on 7 Feb 2020 £3.99

13:13

·       The Monthly Sports pass was cancelled in mid-March due to COVID-19

13:14

·       I don't understand why the passes were cancelled if they were only applied in February

·       Starman , I have send you a test email attach the proof of purchase Screenshot/picture of the stick and reflecting the 3 free passes voucher code.

NOWTVCSR

·       ok - I will send you proof I bought the stick with the entertainment + Sports pass, but you can see the codes were cancelled

13:16

·       ok sending it now

13:17

·       on the receipt you can see I bought 4 sticks

·       Starman , let me check the atachment

NOWTVCSR

13:18

·       Two of the sticks are for the 2 month cinema passes + sports day pass. The two cinema passes are still on the account. I used teh other two day passes at some point

·       and there are two other sticks with 3 months Entertainment + Sports day pass

·       Starman, sen the checkout details + date of purchase of the device to help you further.

NOWTVCSR

13:19

·       I used one of them on this account

·       ok

·       Okay, Starman I'll be connected.

NOWTVCSR

13:20

·       sent

13:22

·       NOWSPORTDAYVOUCCHER - sports day

·       NOWENTVOUCHER - 3 month entertainment

·       you said these were cancelled. when were they cancelled and by whom?

·       Aren't they proof that I activated the stick and applied the vouchers?

13:23

·       email is dated 1 mar 2019

13:24

·       Starman , the given proof is invalid , there is no check out statement and I won't be able to help you with the request.

NOWTVCSR

13:25

·       sorry?

·       But you said the codes were cancelled and they were on my account

·       I would suggest you to keep an eye on your emails to gab the best offers rolling out : https://www.nowtv.com/offers

NOWTVCSR

·       Hang on. I pad £19.99 for the stick and the passes. They were removed in recent days.

13:26

·       Starman , we need the check out receipt to help you further.

NOWTVCSR

·       I sent you the link because I copied them directly from https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

·       Now TV cancelled the passes

·       I have given you proof I bought it.

13:28

·       How could I possibly have those links from https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers if I didn't apply the passes?

13:30

·       Starman , I can see that in the past you have contacted us regarding voucher codes for several times and we have issued the vouchers, here we won't be able to help you.

NOWTVCSR

13:32

·       Why is that relevant?

·       You can refer our website to purchase pass or best offers rolling out.

NOWTVCSR

·       I paid £19.99 for an entertainment pass + sports pass + stick

·       is theer someone else I can chat with?

13:33

·       Starman , you can contact the retailers for further query, we won't be able to issue any voucher codes.

NOWTVCSR

·       But NOW TV removed the passes?

·       can i chat with a supervisor?

·       Starman, you can contact the retailers for the issue.

NOWTVCSR

13:34

·       This is not an issue for the retailer - this is NOW TV cancelling a pass on my account

·       Even If the case is transferred to supervisor you will get the same solution.

NOWTVCSR

13:35

·       please transfer me to a supervisor

13:35

·       Starman , we won't be able to help you with free voucher code any more you can refer the above link to avail the best offers rolling out.

NOWTVCSR

·       please transfer me to a supervisor

13:39

·       Starman, I will escalate this case mentioning all the conversation we had here, higher end team will be contacting you via email.

NOWTVCSR

13:42

·       can you give me a reference number?

13:43

·       hello

·       can you give me a reference number?

·       07834198 you can refer this reference number for future refernce

NOWTVCSR

·       thanks

·       You are welcome.

·       it's been a pleasure chatting with you. Bye and take care. 😃

·       Keep an eye on your emails we will be contacting you via email.

NOWTVCSR

·       It has been no pleasure for me

13:50

·       Starman, I can relate to your situation, now on your issue will be handled by our higher end team, keep an eye on your emails.

NOWTVCSR

13:52

·       no you can't relate to it

13:55

·       Starman , you will be receiving the email for all your queries from our team handling your case.

NOWTVCSR

13:59

·       can you send me a transcript of the chat

10 REPLIES 10
starman73
Elite

None of thes passes were used. But Entertainment and Sports disappeared.

AFFE7AEF-C99D-4B65-8280-04ABFD44FD66.png

starman73
Elite

Got a reply, but two problems. 

1. I did not manually cancel the entertainment pass - I have not had one since June
  2. there was no sports pass included in the response 

Hi Starman,

Ref: 07834198

Thanks for the reply, I have taken over your case from the previous adviser. 

Firstly I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused with it. I aim to resolve this issue in a timely manner for you.

I have reviewed your case and your account and after careful review I can see that you have manually cancelled all your recent Entertainment passes.

Because this I would be unable to issue you any further Entertainment vouchers. in relation to your Sports voucher here is a month free Sky Sports which you can apply at any time through your NOW TV account, however you will need to turn of your auto renew or cancel the pass before the end of your free month as it will auto renew at full cost.

starman73
Elite

The reply is unbelievable.  Now TV cancelled my preloaded passes for no reason and rather than reinstate the passes are making me an offer to pay more!

Thank you for getting in contact with us at NOW TV.

I have had a look at previous cases and chats with previous agents, as one of the previous agents have stated that there has been multiple vouchers activated on your account. 

As I am able to see that there has been multiple vouchers on your account I would be able to offer you for your pass discounted. The deals I am able to offer you is: 
Entertainment: 

£3.49 per month for 4 months

£4.99 per month for 12 months 

If you find either of these offers please do respond with which offer you would like to take. 

starman73
Elite

Unbelievable!  Now TV cancelled my voucher and claim I redeemed it!  My payment history.

where is the day sports pass if that is the case?

May 2020                         Entertainment Month Pass Paid on 8 May 2020 £1.80

April 2020                        Entertainment Month Pass Paid on 8 Apr 2020 £1.80

March 2020                     Entertainment Month Pass Paid on 8 Mar 2020 £1.80

Sky Cinema Month Pass Paid on 7 Mar 2020 £2.40

February 2020                 Sky Sports Month Pass Paid on 15 Feb 2020 £0.00

1 Month Cinema and 1 Month Entertainment Bundle Paid on 7 Feb 2020 £3.99

December 2019              Sky Cinema 7 Days Trial Paid on 2 Dec 2019 £0.00

November 2019              Entertainment Month Pass Paid on 27 Nov 2019 £0.00

Thank you for responding so quickly, I am able to see that the date on the screenshot you have provided is the date of Saturday 26th of October. And can also see that you have redeemed the Entertainment voucher on your account. 

Unfortunately, I will be unable to offer you anything further as you have already redeemed this offer, I do apologise for any inconvenience.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I had the same happen to me. Sports Day pass went missing.

However they gave me a pass..

Ref: 07833846

Thanks for contacting NOW TV. 

I really appreciate your time and patience on the Live chat that we had.

As discussed on Live Chat, Here the voucher codes :

♦ Sky Sports Day Pass : NOWXxxxxxxxxxx

The voucher code is active till : 22/09/2025 00:00

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

You can tell if it was a preloaded payment - it states  "Entertainment Upfront Pass"

Previous payments

Entertainment Upfront Pass
Paid on 8 Jun 2020
RoyB
Legend

@starman73 

Probably my fault, but I can’t see the relevance of the 26 October screenshot, and am absolutely lost as to what happened when.

Would it help if you constructed a timeline showing not just payments, but also when vouchers were added, whether they went into the holding area or were activated straight away, and when, if ever, they were redeemed?

There’s a thing whereby if you draw down a three month voucher and cancel it straight away, expecting to get the three months but stop the renewal, then it may only last the first month.

I don’t think this applies here, but it is worth making sure that this isn’t yet another stick that NowTV can get hold of the wrong end of.

I’m full of admiration, by the way, for your collection of screenshots, and ready access to year-old proofs of purchase. If I got into this sort of trouble, I couldn’t remotely claim to be able to do that.

But I see you have had trouble before, so perhaps you now stay well-armed. Perhaps we all should? Though all I have to defend is a single Sports Day Pass, I’m pretty sure I had two way back when, and one of them went missing....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
starman73
Elite

@RoyB timeline is a good suggestion.

will do that.  Gonna take a little time....

starman73
Elite

A timeline from 26 October 2019 to present.
At no point did I apply either the 3 month entertainment pass nor the sports day pass.

starman73_0-1599656788166.png

Month

Payment

Explanation

November 2019             

Entertainment Month Pass Paid on 27 Nov 2019 £0.00

Free voucher from b&m store, I wrote a post about it as Starman73 https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/B-amp-M-Voucher-quot-Voucher-code-must-be-redeemed-by...

https://www.streamingvouchers.co.uk/bm-now-tv-1-month-entertainment-pass

Terms & Conditions: Voucher code must be redeemed by 1st December 2019. Offer available for UK residents aged 18 or over. Voucher Code is valid for 1 Month NOW TV Entertainment Pass, To redeem your Voucher Code you will need to set up or re-activate your NOW TV account. NOW TV accounts are subject to NOW TV’s account terms and conditions and privacy policy and you will be required to add your credit/debit card payment information to enable your NOW TV account. NOW TV content streams at 720p. At the end of the free period of 1 month, the Entertainment Pass auto-renews at £8.99 per month unless cancelled. Content, channels and pricing subject to change. Please see full NOW TV terms and conditions at nowtv.com for more detail

December 2019             

Sky Cinema 7 Days Trial Paid on 2 Dec 2019 £0.00

Free trial

February 2020                

Sky Sports Month Pass Paid on 15 Feb 2020 £0.00

Applied 3 month sports pass, subsequently cancelled on 15 March and given two month passes for unexpired time plus an extra month to settle my complaint

February 2020

1 Month Cinema and 1 Month Entertainment Bundle Paid on 7 Feb 2020 £3.99 -offer 

Email offer – Ultimate Winter Deal

1 month Sky Cinema and 1 month of Entertainment for £3.99: Offer available to the named recipient of this email only. Offer ends 08/02/2020 at 23:59. Passes auto renew at standard price after 1 month unless cancelled (currently: Sky Cinema £11.99 per month and Entertainment £8.99 per month). You can cancel anytime. Not available in conjunction with any other NOW TV offer. Offer not available to existing customers currently billed by a third party such as Vodafone, Apple or NOW TV Combo customers. One offer code per person, offer code can only be used once. There is no cash alternative to the code, all codes are non-refundable and non-transferable.

March 2020                    

Entertainment Month Pass Paid on 8 Mar 2020 £1.80

Retention offer on entertainment £1.80 for three months

March 2020

Sky Cinema Month Pass Paid on 7 Mar 2020 £2.40

Retention offer on cinema for £2.40 for three months. Cancelled after one month.

April 2020                       

Entertainment Month Pass Paid on 8 Apr 2020 £1.80

May 2020                        

Entertainment Month Pass Paid on 8 May 2020 £1.80