cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@My TV

Hello, Sorry to be dumb, but I only joined Now 2 days ago and of course was looking forward to the weekend with my new sky sports pass, Typical !!!. 

Anyway that's not my point, I need help can someone please explain to me exactly "My TV" works cos I can't for the life in me find anything about it and I seem to have saved something to it which I have no intention of watching & I don't know how to remove it plus I don't know what I can put on there or how long it might stay there for me to watch it. An explanation would be greatly appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My TV is effectively your watchlist, any show or film on catch up you can add to this list. That way they are forever there to watch without having to search on the show/film.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My TV is effectively your watchlist, any show or film on catch up you can add to this list. That way they are forever there to watch without having to search on the show/film.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
thanks gavs that's great to know, just one more thing though, how do I get
rid of one which I accidentally put on there?
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

In the MyTV section go to that show/film and at the right hand side you will have 2 options remove from my tv and more like this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey gavs, thanks yet again for your help, have now successfully managed to removed the offending item from watchlist, however one more small snag I had started to view it and it comes up on my other list all the time asking if I want to continue watching it which as you may have guessed I definitely don't, but apart from perhaps throwing my laptop through my telly I can't think of any other way of getting rid of it, any ideas? sorry to drive you mad

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only way to remove any unwanted stuff under your Continue Watching section is to fast forward the movie or TV show in question towards the end where the end credits begin to roll.

If it is a TV show with more than one episode, then you need to go to the last season and last episode of the TV show in question and start playing it, then fast forward it towards the end which will hopefully drop the show off your Continue Watching list.

Should the TV Show be on a weekly catchup service and is still partly through the current season the next episode will appear again once aired which is a pain in the backside.

Or alternatively leave it stored there for 30 days un watched and you should find it will be automatically removed by the NowTV software.

Many customers including myself have been asking NowTV for a simple button to remove content from our Continue Watching section of My TV on our accounts 😡.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps,

i thought of doing that but like you I thought it would be a pain in the backside and there must be an easier way, but seein as there isn't that's what i'll have to do, along with firing off a message to NOW requesting a simple one click button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Be very careful before you buy a voucher for NowTV

I bought an F1 pass and tried to cancel my pass due to it not being as advertised with all the sports now cancelled and after over an hour on chat all they wanted to do was offer a week pass for each missed race! What about all the other sport that's not on there?

Also was within the 14 day distant selling act so they have broken the law as well!

I have started a charge back with my bank for the money.

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM NOW TV.