cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Sky Movies Payments

I have bought a Now tv Stick and have the 2 month Sky Cinema pass. I am also trying out the Entertainment pass for 14 days, which i think i like more now, but i was curious to know if after the 2 months are over i will need to activate the pass online like the others or they will just keep charging me the £9.99. Its because i think i would prefer to pay for the entertainment pass since i watch it more. 

Any ideas? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Your cinema pass after the 2 months is up will keep auto renewing each month with a £9.99 payment.

If you don't want to continue with the cinema pass, then make sure you cancel it (approx 4 steps on screen) before the 2 months voucher is up (don't worry if you cancel early you will still get the full duration of the voucher pass).

With the 14 day entertainment trial, again if you don't cancel the pass will keep auto renewing each month at £7.99.

If you are considering keeping the nowtv entertainment pass look at nowtv gift cards from places like Argos, Curry's, Main Supermarkets etc which will be slightly cheaper than paying the monthly subs.

For example a 2 month nowtv entertainment gift is £10.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Your cinema pass after the 2 months is up will keep auto renewing each month with a £9.99 payment.

If you don't want to continue with the cinema pass, then make sure you cancel it (approx 4 steps on screen) before the 2 months voucher is up (don't worry if you cancel early you will still get the full duration of the voucher pass).

With the 14 day entertainment trial, again if you don't cancel the pass will keep auto renewing each month at £7.99.

If you are considering keeping the nowtv entertainment pass look at nowtv gift cards from places like Argos, Curry's, Main Supermarkets etc which will be slightly cheaper than paying the monthly subs.

For example a 2 month nowtv entertainment gift is £10.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, this was really helpful!