cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multi redeem

hI if you have more than one voucher code eg, 2x 2months can you redeem both codes at the same time and they run concurrently or do you have to redeem them at the end of each code expiry?

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Correl

You asked, "...if you have more than one voucher code, e.g. 2 x 2 months can you redeem both codes at the same time...".

I often buy multiple vouchers, mostly 3 x 2 months, and then I ask Now TV help desk to consolidate them into 1 x 6 month pass, that way I do not run into problems of passes expiring before I can use them. Plus, when they consolidate these multiple passes they give you a new (way into the future) expiry date as well.

Right now, my current 6 month pass runs out in December and I have another one to immediately replace it when it does, i.e. I have enough passes to last until June 2019.

Hope this helps

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's odd as when I asked they said I couldn't inconsistant? I have a 2month now running and have 2x5month passes and they said I have to add them just before the current pass runs out?!?!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again Correl

I've never had any problems in the past, I presume that you are trying to consolidate just Entertainment passes or just Cinema passes and not trying to consolidate a combination of both.

However, it's quite possible that you got the "wrong" help chat person, i.e. one that's unaware that consolidating passes is possible.

I would suggest that you try again but deal with someone else.

UK Bob