cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies pass

I brought a now tv stick as a gift for my mum. At the same time I decided to upgrade from my nowtv box to the stick. Both came preloaded with 1 month movie passes. 

The plan is to sign into both of them with my account for us to use in our bedrooms, if I do this will the movie passes stack up or am I better waiting a few days between setting them up as I know you can add another pass to your account if there’s less than a month left on the current pass

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have bought the two sticks which have the pre loaded one month cinema pass on both of them.

Then when you setup the first stick, it may ask you do you wish to start the one month cinema pass straight away or save for later.

If you selected save for later, then when you are ready go to the Passes & Vouchers section of your account on the NowTV website and start the first voucher pass.

When you setup the second stick it may say under My Account > Passes & Vouchers when signed in on their website that there is a saved voucher waiting for you.

If you want continuous 2 month cinema then just go to the Passes & Vouchers section of your account and redeem & start the second voucher anytime within the last 30 days of your current cinema offer coming to end.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have bought the two sticks which have the pre loaded one month cinema pass on both of them.

Then when you setup the first stick, it may ask you do you wish to start the one month cinema pass straight away or save for later.

If you selected save for later, then when you are ready go to the Passes & Vouchers section of your account on the NowTV website and start the first voucher pass.

When you setup the second stick it may say under My Account > Passes & Vouchers when signed in on their website that there is a saved voucher waiting for you.

If you want continuous 2 month cinema then just go to the Passes & Vouchers section of your account and redeem & start the second voucher anytime within the last 30 days of your current cinema offer coming to end.