cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movie pass

Can you get a yearly / 12 months pass for a lump sum in stead of paying monthly for a movie pass?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Now and again NowTV on their website do offer longer pass duration at a discounted reduced price with an up front payment involved.

This is not a regular occurrence mind, and if my memory serves me right the last time NowTV offered either a cinema pass or entertainment pass for around a 12 month period was back around October or November last year.

NowTV keep things close to their chest, so I am not sure if they would post on here if there was any or not longer extended pass deals coming up in the near future for existing customers.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps

Hi Qhawker

It is possible that you can buy several vouchers at one time, such as 2 x 2 month Cinema passes or 3 x 2 months Entertainment passes, and asked/get Now TVs help desk to combine them into 1 x 4 month Cinema pass or 1 x 6 month Entertainment pass.

I know this because I have combined a number of my Entertainment passes into 3 x 6 month, two of which I am still using, i.e. one in current use and the other I plan to use in December that will last until June 2019. 

However, please note that you cannot cross combine passes of different types into one pass, e.g. Cinema and Entertainment passes.

One other thing, sometimes Now TV does sell special combo one-off Cinema and Entertainment passes but this tends to happen around Christmas time and only for a limited period.

Hope this helps.

UK Bob