cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

More than one 4K now tv box

I just bought a 4K now tv box. Just wondering if I buy another for another room would I still get the free entertainment, movies and sports passes that come with it? Basically would I end up with 2 passes of each type which I could use one after the other? I realise that you can share one pass between multiple boxes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep no problem receiving and using the bundled vouchers on the second NowTV 4K box 😊.

If you purchased another NowTV 4K smart box then the vouchers that comes with the second box will be automatically uploaded to your NowTV account once you setup the new box using the same account details used on your first box.

You can redeem & start any vouchers saved on your account when you are within 30 days of any existing offers.

You also have a maximum of 12 months to redeem and start the vouchers from date of box purchased.

When redeeming and starting the saved vouchers, go to the NowTV website, under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section where towards the top of the screen page there should be a link saying vouchers waiting for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep no problem receiving and using the bundled vouchers on the second NowTV 4K box 😊.

If you purchased another NowTV 4K smart box then the vouchers that comes with the second box will be automatically uploaded to your NowTV account once you setup the new box using the same account details used on your first box.

You can redeem & start any vouchers saved on your account when you are within 30 days of any existing offers.

You also have a maximum of 12 months to redeem and start the vouchers from date of box purchased.

When redeeming and starting the saved vouchers, go to the NowTV website, under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section where towards the top of the screen page there should be a link saying vouchers waiting for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent that sounds really good. Thanks for the details.