cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly pass offers - can I cancel early?

Hi - there are a number of offers that provide a reduced monthly price for a certain number of months and are billed monthly - in particular, the current Sky Sports offer (£25/month for 3 months) and an Entertainment pass offer in my account (£4.99/month for 6 months).

I have read the T&Cs but what isn’t clear to me is if I can take up these offers and then say cancel early after one month, is that allowed paying the reduced rate for that month?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With these rolling monthly NowTV discount offers you can cancel anytime.

So for example if you only want the offer for one month, then cancel during the first month where you will only pay for the first month of the offer deal.

One thing to bear in mind, is if you cancel you will be able to watch the passes up to the date just before the next scheduled payment date if you didn't cancel the pass and once you have hit this date you will not be able to renew the offer for example in month 2 or 3 where the monthly offer will be lost.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With these rolling monthly NowTV discount offers you can cancel anytime.

So for example if you only want the offer for one month, then cancel during the first month where you will only pay for the first month of the offer deal.

One thing to bear in mind, is if you cancel you will be able to watch the passes up to the date just before the next scheduled payment date if you didn't cancel the pass and once you have hit this date you will not be able to renew the offer for example in month 2 or 3 where the monthly offer will be lost.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's a screen shot taken from the NowTV Twitter feed from a previous monthly Sports Pass deal.

Where the 6 months for £4.99 per month Entertainment offer works the same way.

youdoodle-2020-06-17T16-06-45Z.jpg