cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly discount won't work

I have. A monthly offer discount offered to me for 1.60 a month and everytime I try to accept it says oops there was a problem and to try again and nothing changes. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best to jump onto Live chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best to jump onto Live chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just had the same problem with a cinema  offer -2.40 for 3 months. It wouldn’t go through on the system and live chat were unhelpful and blamed a system error in the pricing that they wouldn’t solve saying I’d had the offer-I asked why offer it again and they ignored the point.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I seem to have sorted the problem by accident! Tried applying the deal again and somehow now on £1.60 pm til August! Strange eh! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will give it a go thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, how did you fix it by accident?  Live chat said to pay full amount and then they will refund difference and send 2 voucher codes..why not just fix the issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ahve this problem now with the Entertainment package. tried to cancel but them offered me 5.99 a month for 6 months but the button won't work???

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried another browser?

Alternatively you can jump onto live chat. See my signature below how to get to live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had the same problem. Twitter team not able to help and live chat took three attempts as kept disconnecting and they could offer no solution apart from an offer that was twice the price! 

this is the message i keep getting 

Well, this is embarrassing… We're not sure what happened there.

Please try selecting your offer again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been having the same trouble and keep getting disconnected. One person refunded me my monthly price (as I had to pay the full price as the discount wouldn’t work) then was told to buy another pass and I would be refunded the 3 months worth to then be disconnected again!