cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing vouchers from my account

I have recently checked my account and have missing sports passes from my stored vouchers, used the chat to advisor button, waste of time, am livid that this can happen and they have no record of my vouchers. Do I have to email to get this resolved. Cannot believe that they have no record on their system. Who keeps voucher codes once applied to their account???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Respond to the email and explain your situation, that they were gifts and as such you do not have receipts 

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Respond to the email and explain your situation, that they were gifts and as such you do not have receipts 

pauline1769
Expert

I had 2 sky sports day passes  which live chat said I had cancelled but I hadn’t activated the passes they have gone from my account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately I’ve found the only way to solve this is to send them an email as like you say live chat is more than useless in this situation 

pauline1769
Expert

Hi do you have email address 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

[email removed]

pauline1769
Expert

Hi I sent them a email   They still kept asking for proof of purchase. I said they were a gift  I am waiting to hear back.  

pauline1769
Expert

i lost 2 sky sports  day passes  not on my account  live chat said  l had cancelled them and l hadnt even activated the passes  they would.nt listen  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @pauline1769 

Send them an email and ask them to escalate the issue to a higher tier and ask for replacement voucher codes or credit on your account for the lost vouchers saved.

This is happening to quite a few people with missing vouchers saved on their account after applying them from a NOW Stick or Box.

Use the email address on this screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same has happened to me. This is so unfair as I had 3 day passes.  If its not sorted I sm considering to cancel my package 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your best to send an email to customer support. Hopefully the staff at NOW can sort it out for you.

Address in below picture.

5113FF15-2ACD-4224-952A-259E5635AB12.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help