cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing vouchers from my account

I have recently checked my account and have missing sports passes from my stored vouchers, used the chat to advisor button, waste of time, am livid that this can happen and they have no record of my vouchers. Do I have to email to get this resolved. Cannot believe that they have no record on their system. Who keeps voucher codes once applied to their account???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Respond to the email and explain your situation, that they were gifts and as such you do not have receipts 

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Do you have emails of your voucher codes?

Was this the page you saw for live chat? Did you click “chat online” within the green box?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

You can send an email to customer support if you don’t want to deal with live chat. Address is in the below picture.

49EE289F-2844-4B90-9A76-B699E1FD067B.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Once the voucher is applied I do not keep any copies once they have appeared on my account , as far as I am concerned it then becomes now tv’s problem, it’s their system it’s missing on their system, but thanks for the email address

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not a problem. To be honest I would do exactly the same as you so you definitely aren’t alone there! 

Fingers crossed that you can get it sorted.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You are not alone on this matter.

Have a read of this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Sky-sports-day-pass-disappeared-again/m-p/555423#M8893 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does seem to be an ongoing issue with them

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I keep screenshots, but it doesn’t necessarily help...

Ref: 08948241

Hi SweetBlitz,

Thanks for getting back to us  

The voucher code NoW?£@%$$?  is still showing active on your account and not been use yet and there is no other voucher code for Sky Sports Day Pass on your account. 

If you have any trouble applying this voucher code please do let us know we would help you with another voucher code and cancelled your previous one.

Awaiting your response.

Reply to this email without changing the subject line, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible 

Looking forward to hearing from you,  

The NOW TV Team

Hi

I know that.  I was given that code in August. This is a different issue.

The screen shots I sent concerned another sports day pass that was in my saved voucher area. https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/passes/my-vouchers

It was there on 24 Feb 2021 but has now disappeared.  See the two attached files.

Regards

SweetBlitz 

D3313F8F-2B9F-4AC6-A86C-01423D04E2D2.jpeg1EBF8502-482A-490E-A67F-F0BAB77F73A9.png

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Applied one in January but not in February nor March.  So where did it go?

48EEFA79-A547-49D1-968B-3C466F610FEB.jpeg0D534089-9491-4A34-A311-17D5E69F6896.jpeg

2D377628-A891-458A-86A0-44E29E3FA186.jpeg

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Do you have emails of your voucher codes?

No.  These vouchers are from Now TV sticks when they are activated.  The only proof I have is the screen shot.

Maybe someone from Now TV can advise like @Simon-J 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You’ve got to love them asking you to prove things from months ago, once on your account it should be on their system, who keeps codes once applied to the account.