cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing pass

hi, I’ve purchased a the sky sports pass at £20 for 6 months, this money has left my account but the pass doesn’t show? Tried live chat etc but no use. Any ideas I want to resolve this before the deal runs out 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here does it show the sports Pass  ?

Also when you go to the Bills & Payments section is there a £20 charge since you purchased the 6 months at £20 per month deal ?

Out of curiosity what playback devices are you trying to watch the NowTV Sports Pass on ?

Hopefully it's not a Youview Box which doesn't currently support the NowTV Sports Pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

No it doesn’t

No again

And just a now tv box

I’m confused as the transaction has gone from my bank so I don’t want to buy another one but I know the deal at £20 ends soon.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The sports offer.  £20 month Only new customers not existing ones

if this applies to you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once you purchased the sports pass did you ever receive an email confirmation receipt from NowTV (check all your email folders including junk mail).

Could it be possible you purchased the sports pass on a different email address and when checking on here for your missing pass you have logged in with the different account details ?