cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Misleading Advertising for Sports Pass

As a loyal customer of many years, I have not been one of the chosen few to be emailed the 3 month Sports Pass Offer.  I am aware that there is talk of additional member offers to come, but while I wait I am looking online for a good deal.  The top Google advert  is this:

Get Your NOW TV Sports Pass | Sky Sports Month Pass £20‎
Ad·

Sky Sports Month Pass Offer Just £20 A Month For 11 Sky Sports Channels. No Contract. Exclusive Live Coverage. Amazing Entertainment. Watch On Over 60 Devices. Types: Formula 1, Sky Sports News, Rugby, Boxing, International Cricket, NFL, Premier League.

But when you follow the link, the prices are not discounted at all.  It's still £33.99 for one month.
I am just frustrated and wondering how to flag this up to Now TV as I'm sure it is probably misleading others in their search for a better deal.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am hoping NowTV will do the right thing and add the 3 months £20 per month sports offer on their website.

Something similar happened on their Black Friday Sale offers and they eventually caved in with all the customers anger and pressure.

Should you wish to complain, then use these channels of communication in the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Thanks for this.  I did actually complain.  The blame was put firmly at Google's feet, nothing to do with them apparently!  

But they did offer a sports month pass for £20, which expires August, so I can still wait for a 3 month offer, but if it doesn't come, I can use it next week for the football!

So it definitely is worthwhile using the complaints link you posted.

Thanks from a very happy Liverpool fan! 🏆