cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noel1987
Advocate

Membership

Signed up on 28th of November and still haven't received my code to get 9 months free which is weird considering it let me watch sometimes but other times says I need membership I think I've been pretty patient considering it said 10 days and it now like 45 what is going on?

19 REPLIES 19
Noel1987
Advocate

Just to elaborate I've been informed that now tv doesn't work for Samsung z4 fold even though it does I've figured out the trick start watching with phone unfolded and then ope phone up restart append you will have no problems, find it amazing that this problem isn't clearly stated in massive letters when making payment typical big company energy

Gavmundo
Mentor

I've come across the same problem. I also have a fold but thanks to help on another thread I was advised that I'd need to watch it with the phone folded (closed) so on the smaller screen. It works but was intrigued by your 'trick'. I have tried opening onto the large screen and the get the smaller viewing screen on the large fold screen. You stated restarting the app should fix this but when I restart I come across the access problem. so I can either watch on the smaller screen or have that same smaller screen appear on the large screen.  

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Noel1987 

What channels are you trying to watch? As the mobile membership only has 5 of the 11 channels.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-use-my-sports-mobile-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Noel1987
Advocate

Premier league which is part of the package 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Bear in mind also the limited number of channels on the Mobile Sports membership:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-use-my-sports-mobile-membership

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

Thanks bud, had misread the post and tried to tidy mines up, ended up posting the same as you on my second post 😂 Wished there was a way we can delete our unwanted posts!

redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 Ahh, no worries, I often find myself hitting the "Edit" button!  🙂

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

Yeah I was about to do that, but would the user receive notification on the updated post? Something I’ve never found out. If they do then I wished I just edited my post 🤣

Noel1987
Advocate

Update- so I have received the email saying my membership/offer has been activated but it just says I don't have to do anything and it has already been added as I say works sometimes and then doesn't other times🙄

redchiz1
Champion 2

Aha, so a phone/tablet. You're lucky that NOW haven't figured out how to block it yet.