cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

McDonalds win voucher Sky Pass - 5 month sports mobile

Hi,

I  recently got an instant win of a Now Tv pass from McDonalds and got it all setup. I chose the 5 months Sports mobile pass as it was going to work out great for my time I do travelling around. However, I tried to watch some of the live matches for Euro 2020 qualification, and it kept on saying I don't have the right pass for this device, I need to buy a day pass. Why is this happening? It's allowing me to watch skysportsnews but no other channels. 

A response would be great.

Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try logging in on the app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having same problem im on the app and says i need buy the pass 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I  recently got an instant win of a Now Tv pass from McDonalds and got it all setup. I chose the 5 months Sports mobile pass as it was going to work out great for my time I do travelling around. However, I tried to watch some of the live matches for Euro 2020 qualification, and it kept on saying I don't have the right pass for this device, I need to buy a day pass. Why is this happening? It's allowing me to watch skysportsnews but no other channels. 

Thank you.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My  Vocuher sports pass not workinu