cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

McDonalds Now Tv Pass

I've won a Now TV pass from the McD's monopoly but everytime I try to claim it, the Now Tv page says "How did you end up here? The page you're looking for doesn't exist"

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, the exact same was happening to me so I spoke to someone on live chat and it’s because I chose the entertainment pass when I already have a 2 month free pass in use, so I have to enter the code when my 2 month is up. Just in case you’ve chosen the same. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Lauren. Unfortunately, I don't think that will be the reason for me because I chose movies, and I don't already have it. Minor update though, I've now received an  email with a link, it currently takes me to Now TV but has been telling me to "Hold on for a sec" for the last 20 minutes. I guess we'll wait and see (:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've won a Now TV pass from the McD's monopoly but everytime I try to claim it, the Now Tv page says "How did you end up here? The page you're looking for doesn't exist"

Any ideas?

Does anyone know if you receive a stick/box in the post with the McDonald’s free entertainment pass?
@Anonymous User wrote:

Any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jane,

I think you already have to have NowTV unless it states you've won a stick/box with the entertainment pass.